Concept Higher Level Players are weaker

So basically the higher level you get, the more guilt you collect from killing enemies and you get much weaker. This also applies to enemies if they kill a player!!! This means that pros and noobs can actually fight because pros have the skill and noobs have the advantage

You have to credit me for using this lol

And then you could use the classic "Prestige" concept in video games where you get to a high level, but much better. You could use it as like a "pray to God" button and your guilt gets wiped.

15 hours ago, The Bunny Gamer said:

You have to credit me for using this lol

This is laughable, you are not sharing a resource such as graphics, music or a programming feature. This isn't credit worthy not that anyone would use this idea why grind 100 hours to get randomly killed by a player playing for 5 mins?

39 minutes ago, Kibbelz said:

This is laughable, you are not sharing a resource such as graphics, music or a programming feature. This isn't credit worthy not that anyone would use this idea why grind 100 hours to get randomly killed by a player playing for 5 mins?

I think he is joking with the credits thing lol

42 minutes ago, The Bunny Gamer said:

JESUS I don't share my ideas to get spammed with these kind of hate messages. I didn't say you had to use it, I didn't even say it was a good idea

Don't be a crybaby, if you write a post everybody has the right to give their opinion. If you don't like it get out of the internet.

I don't think that's a bad idea, actually I think it is interesting to try out new game concepts. Of course nobody will give you a damn credit for that, and nobody has to, but many great games were born because their designer tried ideas others said that they were bad ideas.

I've had the idea for this before.

Once you implement it however it quickly falls apart.

A similar concept is having the player start in a high level area killing demons and dragons, but as they level up they gradually begin to work their way down to the typical MMORPG/RPG start of killing slimes/chickens or whatever in a green forest.

It's a decent concept. It happens when we get older, we start by doing the craziest things we can until we finally understand that the true joy is in helping others accomplish their goals.