PokeOne - 3D Pokemon MMO (Beta)

Giligis

So if any of you can remember, I’ve always loved Pokémon. Well, recently, I became bored and stumbled upon someone streaming a game called PokeOne. 

Its a 3D Pokémon mmo, and I’ve got to say. Words do not do it justice. They really nailed it this time, these developers made an incredible Pokémon game.  The gameplaying makes sense, you don’t have to over level your Pokémon or anything , it feels like it was made by Nintendo. 

I’d go over every feature that it includes but I’m sure you’ve dabbled enough in Pokémon MMOs for me to not have too. This game is still in beta, so some things are missing for the most part, it’s there, and it’s addicting as hell. You join through their discord. You can get the link here: Http://www.pokeone.com

if you end up playing drop me a message or just add Giligis!

Games pretty fun. Started a few days after it came out and played for around a week + a half. Haven't been on much at all this past week because of the server issues. Content kinda dries up (understandably) after beating the E4 in each region, besides daily bosses to get TMs/berries/money/rares there's not a whole lot to do until they add a better way to fight other players, right now you basically just go up to people and challenge them, most of the time they'll decline as there's no real dedicated pvp zones yet. Here's my stats/party

tAbne6e.png

6 minutes ago, mcadams said:

Games pretty fun. Started a few days after it came out and played for around a week + a half. Haven't been on much at all this past week because of the server issues. Content kinda dries up (understandably) after beating the E4 in each region, besides daily bosses to get TMs/berries/money/rares there's not a whole lot to do until they add a better way to fight other players, right now you basically just go up to people and challenge them, most of the time they'll decline as there's no real dedicated pvp zones yet. Here's my stats/party

tAbne6e.png

Have you been AFK-ing? How do you get to close to 5 fucking days of playing time already

2 minutes ago, Kasplant said:

Have you been AFK-ing? How do you get to close to 5 fucking days of playing time already

As a longtime player of MMOs I go unreasonably hard at the start of new ones to get ahead/make money. Plus it was really fun and  I was on summer break not working :P

I'm also playing, this is my info:

67a24ac3da385f7c9807ee7c5409ac39.png

As you can see I spent too much time, actually a big amount of these time was trying to avoid the inactivity kick lol

And that unown on my team is the fucking God Unown. Obey God Unown.

92429aad844a24913599f7bdbd7ecef1.png

@Kasplant

From what i played so far, this is what i gathered:

The "player level" is the "soft cap" for the pokemon in the specific region you are in. You are allowed to use pokemon cross-region, but if the pokemon is lvl 99 and you are lvl 50 in that region, your pokemon will be lvl 50 in battles.

It's a really neat system, but i kind of prefer the old system of starting fresh everytime I go into a new region.

10 minutes ago, Shilo said:

@Kasplant

From what i played so far, this is what i gathered:

The "player level" is the "soft cap" for the pokemon in the specific region you are in. You are allowed to use pokemon cross-region, but if the pokemon is lvl 99 and you are lvl 50 in that region, your pokemon will be lvl 50 in battles.

It's a really neat system, but i kind of prefer the old system of starting fresh everytime I go into a new region.

Oh I see! Yeah that is nice actually! 

Yeah the games highly addictive, I'm going to add you all! @mcadams u should join my guild and pixel an emblem for me, the one I came up with is amateur af lol. Yall both beat Kanto and Johto lol. I been casually going through. 

2b0221696569214e117bdb5c43a198c0.png

Also, end game is where I'm going to grind for shinies and  good natures/IV reset. Things of that nature, get my pokemon ready for PvP. 

Lootboxes are dope, give you cosmetic items, TMs, and moneys/gold. I like the idea of lootboxes. What do you mean evolved pokemon outside pallet? You can start in Johto so if they have evolved pokemon its because they started there. Gen 2 in region 1 and there's gen 1 in region 2 as well. Add me both of ya!! @Damian666 @panda

1 minute ago, Giligis said:

Lootboxes are dope, give you cosmetic items, TMs, and moneys/gold. I like the idea of lootboxes. What do you mean evolved pokemon outside pallet? You can start in Johto so if they have evolved pokemon its because they started there. Gen 2 in region 1 and there's gen 1 in region 2 as well. Add me both of ya!! @Damian666 @panda

He's referring to me catching a level 6 Furret outside of Pallet. Not a Sentret. A Furret.

He's currently refusing to play FYI.

Also, I don't know how to add people without being able to click on them.