Art Help deciding on a style.

Zetasis

Which style should I choose? Please read the OP before voting.  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Which style should I choose? Please read the OP before voting.

• The original style.
    • The second style.

Okay, so pretty much, I am having some problems deciding on a style to go with. The original style is about 95% original work. I created about 99% of all the tiles and Dash created the orginal human character sprites(which I have add on to). On the other hand, I did pay for the second style and, honestly, the second style does look better.

I'm not sure myself. I almost feel like if I went with the second style then I kind of cheated myself but I also don't want to make a crappy looking game either.

Style 1

41e297aa7a68950f0b2dd4d3f5f9717a.png

Style 2

7092eb7aa1742eef53096775cfa45e0c.png

I'd honestly prefer the original if you fixed those tree/bush things at the back. Just my two cents, go with what you like, reason being you're more likely to stick with the project which is somthing we'd all prefer to see.

• 6 months later...

This is gonna sounds creepy but I remember looking at your first retro pixel art peice on the Genesis2D forums Zetasis xD

Β 

but seriously you've improved ALOT I would go for the first one because the cool thing about customs is they will constantly get better through time, if you buy graphics they're static forever unless you want to pay more.