Was fun

Dr.House

I have to say goodbye, I will miss all the sex on chat.

No forum related reason, hope the engine will get to shine some day, I just got worse with my health, I'm alone and out of money.

Love you all and if there is a hell see you there, we will have some nice savage dirty sex again. :-*

Just now, Marsh said:

No :'(, it wont be the same without you. If you need some money for internet or something I am sure we can get something going! Or are you to sick to keep coming?

That's sweet and thank you, it's a lot of money I need to have to pay for my meds and stuff, got like a month worth of money, then bye meds, rent and all other stuff, I'm feeling worse everyday, and I feel like I could be gone any day, and I couldn't bear the thought of not letting some people know why, I'm human after all.

My facebook will be gone also, sorry everyone who wanted some opinions on your art.

I'm seriously gonna cry. I've been secretly laughing at almost everything you say since like 2008.

I sincerely wish you the best and I hope you get better soon! You can push through and everyone here loves you, you're not alone <3

If you ever need someone to talk to im a PM away, should you stay long enough.

Going to miss you so much, going to be weird never having you to talk to. I hope that things will get better in the future and your life will somehow look up, whatever happens I hope you know that we all are going to miss you and loved having you around and we all hope the best for you, good luck in life house and I hope things get better and turn out alright for you.

• 2 months later...
54 minutes ago, Marsh said:

Man that really sucks :(. Fuck Cancer. What type of cancer did she have? Maybe we can turn this thread into a donation thread to battle it for her memory. 

If I recall from speaking to her about it once, she had a brain tumor, but I don't want to say for sure.

7 hours ago, Marsh said:

Man that really sucks :(. Fuck Cancer. What type of cancer did she have? Maybe we can turn this thread into a donation thread to battle it for her memory. 

I really like this idea. 

My prayers go out to family and loved ones, what horrible news. You will be missed Dr.House. Rest in beautiful peace !!