Patcher that works in v3.1

BugSICK

Question

Hello good day,

i am looking for a patcher that works with version 3.1.

i found gem launcher and gopatch.it in search area. does this two compatible/ works in version 3.1?

if not any one can share?

Thanks for the warm reply.

Bug

10 answers to this question

Basically, any application that can download patches from the web and apply them will work. (Be it file based, or actual patch based) After all, it's just an application with resources files that require to be kept up-to-date from time to time. There should be a few of them around the resources board that several people have written over time, I would suggest trying a few and seeing which ones you like best. Bare in mind that most will require you to have some webspace going though.

On 2017-6-8 at 9:36 PM, Giligis said:

Personally used GoPatch.It from Chronos and it works splendid. Do believe he is working towards making the system better too. Has been a while since I've chatted with him. 

I've mostly been having considerations about the back-end lately, given how the current system is not very flexible. Though I've had little time to dedicate to doing much as of late and have been without a laptop for the past month or so waiting for repairs. I've got some plans I might execute soon though! (Involving some data migration to a new server and structural changes on the backend)

5 hours ago, BugSICK said:

yes updater. and our team is making a unique game starting from scratch :)

@PhenomenalDitto thanks for the info we will try this updater.

Gem Launcher was discontinued and is currently full of bugs. Id suggest GoPatch.it it works amazingly and the creator, @Chronos is willing to work with you if yiu need more space. Plus no installing or code, just upload your files and keep the file generated in your clown folder.

Guest SherwiN

Patcher? is that a Updater?

Also, Are you using Intersect? I think Intersect have a updater, (i think, never tried it yet)

also welcome back

hope to see some decent project coming from you

17 hours ago, SherwiN said:

Patcher? is that a Updater?

Also, Are you using Intersect? I think Intersect have a updater, (i think, never tried it yet)

also welcome back

hope to see some decent project coming from you

Guest SherwiN
5 hours ago, BugSICK said:

OffTopic: from scratch? but still using intersect :D

anyway, i can't wait to see that