Need Help Recruiting Small Passionate Team For "Pestilenece Online"

Neeknog

Hello My name is Niko, I'm currently working on my game pestilence and could use a bit of help to create some content. None of these positions need to be permanent or have minimum time required. I would like to find a permanent staff for my lovely creation but part time and any help is useful.

I will Be The Head Developer of This Project, But I could really use some help. Ive laid down a foundation for how I want to the world to look from a mapping stand point, but i lack some creative efforts with elevation and such. I want to be able to focus more on creating more art to expand the game with more content. So The mappers would map and the content developers would stay in close communication with me. When they need new graphics for new content I would create them and help refine ideas and content.

What I Need:

-Head World Designer (Main Mapper).

-Assistant Mappers (Follows Design Ideas Of Head Mapper, Works Together)

-Head Of Content Design (Works with event editor, quest editor, Lore, items, skills ex).

-Assistant Content Designers (Works With Head Content Designer)

New Website:

http://www.pestilenceonline.com

Information:
Pestilence Online is a 2d online rpg based around the Bubonic plague. Pestilence Is jam packed with story telling & lore, events, custom features and much more. Train on mystical creatures, plague carriers, the undead and other enemies. Follow the Epic quest line from clean city's to infected villages, city's and castles. The main mission being to help find a cure for the black plague. Meet interesting characters and learn all about the wacky methods these citizens from the dark age use to try and avoid the plague. From toad licking, religion, smelling herbs, releasing blood from their body's, and locking them selves up. These people will pretty much do anything to try and rid the plague.

Tier 1 Classes Available at Game Launch:

realclasses.png

Main Menu & Current Logo:

mainer.png

Gui Style:

inventory.png

Some Pre-Alpha Development Screenshots:

bank.png

bighouse.png

architextue.png

bridge.png

btnfnsh.png

castle.png

chat.png

church.png

dock.png

dock2.png

docker.png

entrancecity.png

farm.png

farm2.png

farm3.png

farm4.png

fire.png

fire2.png

graveyard.png

guitine.png

inn.png

intersectrender.png

mining.png

outhouse.png

shops.png

smithingmining.png

swamp.png

swamp3.png

travalerr.png

map3-18.png

Planned Plague Features Upon Source Release:

-Blackness percentage. If your blackness bar re aches 100% an alert will appear letting you know your are infected. Your character sprite will change to the infected sprite and you will experience major in game penalty's. This includes a Major decrease in your max hp, mp, and all of your combat skills such as damage, int ex. You will not die just because your blackness Reaches 100% But if you do die while being 100% infected you will loose all of your inventory items and re-spawn with your blackness level still at 100% Allowing your blackness level to reach 100% should be avoided at all costs while pk-ing. To bad all the pk zones have a high infection rate.

-Hunger system, staying healthy is important in these times. The more hungry you are the quicker you will become infected.

-Npc's can infect you with plague illness while attacking you. The speed in which they infect you will differ between npc's.

-Certain areas of the world and maps can infect you with blackness, A sewer will raise your blackness level much quicker that a forest will.

-New Item type: Medicine. These items such as mushrooms, toads and flowers can help lower your blackness percentage.

-New skill type medicine making. Combine mushrooms, blood, flowers and all type of wacky ingredients to achieve better medicines that will heal you much better.

-New Item Type: Blood Letting. This allows a player to buy or find a special item type that trades health for a reduction of infection level. So if a player finds a knife, he can choose to cut himself with it. This will lower his hp by 50% but also his blackness level by 50% A small sacrifice.

-Heavily trapped and guarded citys, to prevent plague holders from spreading disease.

-Rats, Mice, bugs and certain other animals and scenarios can raise your blackness level.
-Large quest series involving the whole realms attempt to rid the plague.
-If caught stealing or breaking laws you will be sent to jail. Your blackness bar will slowly raise in jail but smart players can break free from jail.
-Different citys will show their percent chance of infection upon entering city walls.
-Sewers hold a high chance of becoming blackened. Only stay in the sewers for short periods of time.
-Food will lower your blackness bar, also washing your hands, feet, face. Bathing and basic antibiotics. Certain herbs and mushrooms will help

Thanks @Vus, I corrected the info. Dance of death was the old title of my game. Copied the info from another forum. @PhenomenalDev What I wanted is at the beginning of the post. A mapper and a content developer. The content Dev would be multi purpose. Working on events, story's, item and npc creation ex.

Im doing all the art. The content developer would work on things like events, items, npcs, dialogue and lore. Just getting content into the game and discussing ideas and new content. The content will create things and if they need new graphics for ideas they made or systems they would talk to me and I would make all the art needed to create the content.

@George Thank you so much bud. The development is moving very slow currently, its just me thus far a one man team. But the engines not released yet anyway and I have plenty of time to make things great. It will be a bit of a wait for pestilence but I think it will be worth it and please the users.

Once I get the current land filled with content and mapped out. My next huge land update will be the plagued land. A Giant area of the world completely destroyed by the plague. This whole zone will be pk enabled and highly infectious.

• 1 month later...

Huge Topic Update 4/3/2017!!!

All Brand New Screenshots have been posted, main menu pictures, GUI, Classes, World Map and More!

Recruiting 2 Mappers and 2 Content Developers, Let me know if you are interested.

Be apart of a creative and humble development team, for a game with great potential!

• 1 month later...