Maximum level for class

EspectroW

Question

Could it be possible to define a different maximum level for each character class?

For example, a "mage" class that the maximum level is 50, but when doing a certain quet, his class changes to, for example, a "dark mage", with a maximum level of 100.

I don't know if it is currently possible since I don't see the option in the configuration files or in the editor. maybe it can be added in a future update.

5 answers to this question

Setup a hidden variable that matches the level, then when it hits 50 make them do a quest. The quest can use the change class function to whatever you want. I'm using this as a dipshit way of having races. On character select they're picking a race and gender, then they pick which class they want, wizard, warrior or whatever.

9 minutes ago, Smoot said:

Setup a hidden variable that matches the level, then when it hits 50 make them do a quest. The quest can use the change class function to whatever you want. I'm using this as a dipshit way of having races. On character select they're picking a race and gender, then they pick which class they want, wizard, warrior or whatever.

Have to be extremely careful with this.
If you double level, the 'onLevel Up' event will only play once... throwing the hidden level variable off by 1.

In my game I implemented it this way, The truth is that I have used the mu online system a bit.

create both classes (mage, dark mage) the second hides

when the player reaches a certain level he will have to do a quest, which ends in the evolution of classes