AGD Gaming Nights

Oddly

I wanna try to start the old gaming nights back up. Way back when we used to do Halo Combat Evolved, Minecraft, yadda yadda. So, let's bring this jazz back, nothing says toxicity like throwing us all into the same game at the same time. I wanna try to make this a Friday thing and bring up a discord server for it. Who's down?

53 minutes ago, Toxic Toothpaste said:

I wanna try to start the old gaming nights back up. Way back when we used to do Halo Combat Evolved, Minecraft, yadda yadda. So, let's bring this jazz back, nothing says toxicity like throwing us all into the same game at the same time. I wanna try to make this a Friday thing and bring up a discord server for it. Who's down?

a long time ago i haved a minecraft server with more of 200 persons at day

was 1.4.6

3 minutes ago, jesusbleach said:

a long time ago i haved a minecraft server with more of 200 persons at day

was 1.4.6

yeah, i ran some servers back in high school. I had written some plugin for bukkit which picked up as one of the top rated plugins on Planet Minecraft, I made good money in high school running them.

https://www.planetminecraft.com/mod/pluginbukkitfalloutnmc/

5 minutes ago, panda said:

Let's not play shitty games like Minecraft and instead play Halo.

Or RS3 or OSRS, but only if people don't cheat (bots or hacks). looks directly at Kasplant

im down for halo, i can get the client and share it later tonight. Might setup a Custom Edition server so we can do custom maps too.

Edit: You all are too hard on minecraft, nothing is more fun than making giant squared dicks.
EditEdit: If not MC there are great game modes on Garry's mod

7 minutes ago, toxicPuppy said:

I'm up for whatever as long as I can kill Panda :P

I can get behind this. Alright guys, the game is strip Uno. Get ready to get naked, and destroy friendships.

On 9/18/2017 at 2:54 PM, Cap'n Crest said:

Shh, don't ruin the surprise ;) ain't no one's gardens are in danger.

Bumping the post, reminder gamenight tonight, we'll be playing Halo Combat Evolved. I'll be uploading the game files. Starts at 7PM EST. I guess we'll be using the old AGD discord since it still exists, if someone could pm me an invite link that'd be dopamine.