WIP Shinki : Sacred treasures

Akihiko

logo.png.7e8d3b306f56f6eb1bfd3a46254a6e4d.png

First of all , excuse my bad english as it's not my main language

Sooo ... What's this ?

Shinki " Sacred treasure " is an ORPG game based on the other world where : angels , demons and fallen angels live

Credits

-Intersect developers

-RPG Maker Tiles

Story

Things have been too much calm for the five last years in the other world . That's because a demon was planning to take his revenge after being defeated by the angel of the death : " Makoto " . First of all , that demon named " Daikoku " unleashed the sealed beasts and obliged them to generate an evil aura which aspires the power of the other beasts and gives it to him , the evil aura also turns the beasts crazy and offensive ....

To stop that , angels , fallen angels and demons made a peace pact and called their strongest warriors for that they start defeating dungeon bosses . You're one of these warriors , so will you be able to stop this danger and save the other world ?

Disponible classes

Angel | Tenshi

Fallen angel | Daten-shi

Demon | Akuma

Features

Almost thanks to intersect developers for all these features below and for the engine that I'm using

-Transformation (Thanks to intersect) --- Not ready

-Using the craft system for weapon upgrading --- Ready

-Weapon stats according to the class --- Ready

-Launcher --- Ready

-Fullscreen with resolution choice (Thanks to intersect) --- Ready

-The maps in caves or dungons get more darker if you move far away from the exit --- Ready

-Fully character customization using paperdolls --- Ready

-Lights to let you see in the dark maps --- Ready

-Mazes where you can find unique items --- Ready

-Game secrets using switches and variables , will allow you to access to the secret game ending (alpha)  --- Not ready

-Day and night ( Thanks to intersect) --- Ready

-Dungeon leader ( using variables and switchses also) --- Ready

-Zones capturing which gives you more power according to the zone that you got --- Ready

-Donation to the goddess " Yubiwa " --- Ready

GamePlay

-Dungeons in solo version or party one 

-Lots of quests using events and npcs

-Mysteries and secrets to find for that you can continue your progression

I think that's all for the alpha version

Game screenshots

1500459595-5.png

1500459604-2.png

1500459615-1.png

1500459618-dzad.png

1500459642-map1.png

1500553990-scare.png

1500554005-sdg.png

(The logo's position isn't well done for the background , I'll be editing this when Intersect turns open source)

1500459772-11.png 1500459772-13.png 1500459772-14.png 1500459772-15.png 1500459772-16.png 1500459772-17.png28.png.5f739007f5d0eb816ab517ca7735743e.png

STAFF

Director : AQG Productions

Game makers : Eros (me) - Kurogetsu - The Kurh

Music composer : The Kurh

Managers : Zerolimit

Progression

Tutorial --- 100 %

First dungeon ---- 90 %

Second dungeon --- will unlock after that the alpha goes out 

Alpha progression --- 95 %

Thanks for reading , and I really hope you like this 

Visit our forum

Discord invitation link available in the forum's footer

Items and base sprites are fully made by me and my  lol , custom tilesets will come also after the alpha release .GUI isn't done yet but will be soon :D

Thanks for the comment anyways

Topic updated :

Added new screenshots among them the mainmenu ( I didn't make the background , just used this one as a reference to one of the sealed beasts)

Added new feature 

I didn't say that I knew it's wrong , but apologized to those who hate seeing double posts , that's all lol . Anyways , thanks for giving me that lesson even if what I did wasn't wrong XD .

Updated progression percentage btw

Added an event which will give you some informations near to each dungeon's entrance so that you can know if the dungeon's lead is taken atm or not , in addition to some other informations regarding the main boss and the mini bosses .

dors.png.78e238be73bd45426d94f6be71496461.png

kors.png.e49004c6dc051943039d4c25b63cb7ea.png

tors.png.d1be3716ec32afcc9890b8fe9e9d2838.png

Turned dungeon leading feature into "ready" .

52 minutes ago, EroManga Sensei said:

Updated topic : 

Forum is now disponible : http://shinki.livehost.fr/  ( Using Titan skin from IPS Focus , all thanks to them / WIP )

Discord to stay in touch with our team : Available in the forum's footer  ( I think that AGD should have one too XD )

ADG has a discord server before. But i killed the forum's shoutbox, So they erased it.

Aw , lol .

New feature added : Donation ! Too lazy to farm and find unique items , waiting for bosses to respawn and wasting time to kill them ? Then this system is  for you . Ask the goddess " Yubiwa " about a random unique item but wait , that's not free , because this godess isn't giving things just like that . You must have donated a lot of times with the game's currency to gain enough Donation points which will allow you to get your random unique item , but the item's value depends on how much you have donated but it stills unique .

Screenshots :

dsfvsb.png.479fa1384a7250a3f2f9dd6a6181b146.png

Yo guys , have some bad news here :( . I won't be able to make the pre-alpha available for all because of some server problems  ...  That's why I decided to offer 10 free places to take . You can send me a pm where you want ( Here , forum , discord ...) so that I can register you in the alpha testers list . I hope that everyone who wanted to test the game can register for the pre-alpha even if 10 places aren't much at all .

Note : pre-alpha accounts will be deleted (I think that you already know about that lol)

New concept : I decided to work on a system that I'll add when Intersect goes open source thanks to my unique skills in C# ( waiting for that impatiently ) : Ranks 

1\ Getting a rank :

Once you reach the level max in game , you'll still be able to gain more power thanks to the ranked battles , you'll recieve 1 AP which are arena points if you lose and 10 if you win but you first need to get yourself a rank before entering the ranked arenas . 

To get the bronze rank you'll have to get 1000 AP in the normal arenas , don't think a second that it's hard because you won't only get 10 AP by win and 5 by lose but 200 points whatever you lose or win .

2\ Gaining more power  :

When you get your first rank which is "Bronze" , you'll be able to enter one of the five bronze arenas where you'll have to kill players for APs  in ranked battles . once reached a certain amount of APs , you'll be able to move to the next rank "Silver" which is not yet available but will be soon . You can spend APs to get skill points : Normal arenas APs doesn't give any stat points but in bronze arenas , you'll get 1 skill point for 50 APs .

3\ What to do with skill points :

You can spend skill points to upgrade/unlock passive skills  . Some of those passive skills may need a condition to be enabled , let's take an exemple : 

This skill : 

Adds 3.5 % to your base attack damage but only if you have less than 30% HP

That skill :

Allows you to stun the enemy every 5 attacks for 5 seconds but only if he has more than 80% HP

4\ Rewards  :

in addition to the skill points , the first player of a certain rank will get payed 20000 Yins a day as long as he stills the first .

5\ Removing a player from a rank  :

The last player will be removed from his rank if he stays in that position for 3 days , that player will then be warped to the previous rank in the last position. The player will be back to the normal arenas if he stays the last of the bronze rank for three days

At the end of the month , the first player of the hightest rank will be honored in the forum and will recieve the item he wants from the store .

This won't be available in pre-alpha 1

New stuffs : Hoods of the nil .

1\ What are these :

Elementary items that boost a specefic stat according to their color ( element) .

2\ Where/how to get them :

Each hood is hidden somewhere in a different dungeon than the other .

After completing dungeon's boss quest , you'll be able to pick up the hidden hood after finding it . 

CAREFUL : if you leave the dungeon before getting that hidden hood , it will disappear for you .

3\ What does those hoods look like :

Hoods.png.52b1f6e800b37c51e26e655bec220b19.png ---- Made by shinki's artists