Open Beta [MMORPG] Fantasy Online

Zerinho

Hello everyone! I am proud to announce that the Alpha of my game is online to play.

This is an MMORPG in a fantasy world and you are the traveler who will find out more about this world.

History

The game takes place in a medieval era in the part of ancient Europe, you have just arrived from a long boat trip by the oceans and you see on the beach of Valkyria, a great capital.

This is where the player's journey begins.

16797710.jpg

Gameplay

A gameplay of the game is very simple, the commands are: "E" to interact, attack and pick up items on the floor, Left mouse button to select target on an enemy, W A S D or Keyboard Arrows to walk.

The game has a real-time turn-based system where each second is a turn, and each block is a target. Remember that it is an Open PVP game.

Dialogs with NPCs can help you understand more about game history and mechanics.

16730410.jpg[

Informations

This game was developed with only one purpose: to amuse the players. We are in the Alpha 1 version, so I ask for patience and understanding with Bug's and possible Crash's that the game will have.

Even so I hope you have fun and enjoy.

16904860_1240926182651552_70127653255294

Note: Every time a member of a party dies and tries to open the party again, the game crashes, so if you die in Party with someone recommend closing and opening the game.

Note2: I am from Brazil and i made this game in Portuguese, so the dialogs are in Portuguese but other things in English, i'm sorry for that, the game doesn't have a English Dialog Patch yet.

Server Status: Updating

A Special Thanks for: Damian, Jcsnider

THIS POST IS NOT UPDATED, FOLLOW THE PAGE ON FACEBOOK FOR MORE INFORMATIONS, THIS IS AN BRAZILIAN GAME!
facebook.com/fantasyonlinemmo

2 hours ago, Jack Daniels said:

I know, he private message me, but I notice that it was in .net didn't know if he was using damian's or jc's at the time.

Aparently i just knit in the background.

Back on topic. Ill try and play this game over the weekend and give some reviews. Been busy developing Intersect of late, would give me motivation to see my project in use :)