Intersect CMS Unleashed [2.4]

XFallSeane

Hi guys, some news !

The PHP framework used on the cms being too complicated to maintain currently I am redoing the entire CMS on a new framework, simpler and more secure for me! No big update will be necessary to be able to use the next version of the CMS. I make sure that only the files have to be replaced, the database was already solid, it won't change much. The change of PHP Framework will therefore sign the rebirth of the CMS to start again on a new basis. It shouldn't take too long to get the new version available to you so I'm doing my best to get it to you asap!

I u want support me follow this link

Rework on the new Framework :

Design integration : 80%

Homepage : 100%

Ranking page : 0%

Players list page : 100%

Online player list (two separate page now !) : 100%

Account_page : 100%

History page : 0%

Credits vip page : 0%

Admins page : 0%

Login : 100%

Register : 100%

NewTranslation :5%

ReadNews page : 100%

SEO For all Page : 0%

Intersect Rework V1 is available for all and very simple to set up! Thank you for your encouragement! 

Version two (under the new Framework of the hit) will be more efficient, the translation will be completely revised and will be the basis of the cms. 

All current features will be available on the new version (more efficient) 

I'm trying to make the basics of version two (design integration) the rest will be simple to make a copy paste with some fix ;)

Hello everyone ! Something new on version 2 (with the new framework).

I did about 40% of the work, the "List of players", "Connected players", "Ranking by level", "My profile", "Home", "View an article" pages are already finished.

Some optimizations are underway on the player list page (a caching of this page that will be updated daily.

I need your opinion ! 

I think removing the characters from the banned accounts from the character list and ranking. But currently, too many elements have to be taken into account and the page loading time if we want to remove the characters from the accounts banned from the lists is 10 seconds, i.e. 3x higher than the average of 3 seconds maximum.

Do you think it's a good idea to remove all characters from banned accounts from these two pages?

The API should take into account natively these elements but I have never touched C # and I admit not being keen on getting started ^^

From the list of players it may be necessary to leave it or better still make a separate endpoint for the banned lists, in theory it should not be so complex to make the list of banned something optional, I can try to provide with that functionality the problem is the status current PR on github, which for various reasons are not accepting new changes.

8 minutes ago, Blinkuz said:

Do you have an estimated date to unveil the new cms framework?

I would say maybe around a month or two, I am developing two separate versions, currently I am preparing the version for DBZS which will serve as the basis for the public version. But don't panic, the DBZS version does not have much modification so, as soon as I have finished this version, I remove the exclusive additions and I test and then I deliver the new version to you! Installation (new as an upgrade) will be quick and easy. No big change in the database and you just need to configure one or two additional files to have the new version operational. I have finished the player list pages, connected player list, general rankings, credit reload page, the news system and the page system is soon finished If you have any questions now is the time!

1 minute ago, Blinkuz said:

What makes me most curious is the new framework you decided to use, Lumen? Laravel? Symfony?

Symfony, I am much more specialized in this framework and could therefore suggest much more important things on it =)

On 4/8/2021 at 4:28 PM, Blinkuz said:

I understand, I have worked on some software with this framework and it is quite solid and stable, it was an excellent choice on your part.

Yes it's a good framework and it simplifies the creation of the administration space to 300%! I have no news to share with you, I've been sick since Thursday, so I haven't touched a line of code since ^^ '

Hello everyone!

I picked up a programming  today, I'm starting the item shop system !

When item shop system is finished and administration pages is ready for first V2 version (Design optimization and more for all pages) I would start the media system to display screenshots, videos directly on a page. My goal was to create plugins that everyone could use and more, but I think it is so much easier to natively integrate all updates directly to the cms without plugins ^^

Hello everyone!

Good news, the item shop is now complete. I've optimized the system and updated the character selection based on their in-game inventory. If the inventory of the selected character is full, it cannot be selected in the select. More security to avoid the purchase of items that will never arrive in their inventory. I will start the administration part related to the item shop. Design improvement and general optimization during additions and modifications.

Some screen of the new design in admin !

a758b9a490bba6eaf7c95c69b1fe8a4d.png

0f93d5f9eda5ad4951f9b538df9627d6.png

V2 Progression :

• Added functionality to activate or not the "Game" and "Wiki" menu pages.
  • Item shop is finished
  • All API requests in a single file, can be reused simply and quickly according to your needs!

Amazing stuff! 

I'd love to see an extended wiki functionality where you can create pages and pull data from the database in nice columns.

For example a simple case of a page that shows all consumables with the item icon and some stats about the item.

More advanced would be a custom page with fields where you can add your own text and images, maybe for the description of a town, but you can still pull some data from the database like quests or NPC's available in that town.

Not sure what level of customisability is reasonable.

In any case, awesome stuff this and great contribution to the community

1 hour ago, Beefy Kasplant said:

Amazing stuff! 

I'd love to see an extended wiki functionality where you can create pages and pull data from the database in nice columns.

For example a simple case of a page that shows all consumables with the item icon and some stats about the item.

More advanced would be a custom page with fields where you can add your own text and images, maybe for the description of a town, but you can still pull some data from the database like quests or NPC's available in that town.

Not sure what level of customisability is reasonable.

In any case, awesome stuff this and great contribution to the community

This is totally feasible but if there are more than 300 items to recover via the api it will make 3 requests needed not counting the one for cities and others. 

Unless you are patient, and you develop locally the necessary database, so create a table with default all the items of the game divided into category (consumable equipment etc. ) and then you can write yourself something for each item yes it's doable. 

But the query time can be extremely long if the list exceeds 300 objects. The server api sometimes takes quite a long time to load. 

The most convenient way would be to extract the data directly from the database in json and read it in a dedicated page to insert into the database only the elements that do not yet exist. 

Full of possibilities, you just need to know how to do them. Full of possibilities, you just have to know how to do them. 

2 hours ago, Worldofjimmy said:

Looking forward to V2 😀 will it be difficult to update? Or just relpace a few files and add data in SQL?

For this version, it will only have the files to replace and edit a few fields in database I'll try to create something simple enough to do it. 

I'm also trying to see a built-in update system directly on the cms to simplify the whole thing. But it might not be available at the moment. 

In the first version of version 2 it will not have installers yet. In the next few I think I'll integrate one. 

Hello everybody !

I was able to advance in the development of version 2!

I have finalized the following systems:

• Read an article
  • New "My account" page:
  • VIP Shop
  • Connection system
  • Registration system:
  • Admin page management
  • Admin news management
  • Admin store management
  • Admin management of the various parameters
  • Reloading of VIP credits
  • Translation system
  • My account" page change email
  • My acount page change password
  • My account" page Transaction history

I am currently doing :

• Admin transaction history
  • Admin list of user accounts (kick, ban)
  • Forgotten password system

I have create a upgrade patch for mysql database and it's worked fine.

When all running systems are finished, I rewrite the installation documentation, I write an upgrade documentation v1.x to v2.0 and I make V2 available to everyone.

I will then work on two plugins (separate):

• Support ticket
  • Forums

These two plugins will have their installation files and their individual patch.sql

If anyone wants to test v2 locally before release, come private so I can send you the new files once everything is done (to actually test the whole thing).

Good morning all !

The version is almost ready, I am looking to be able to do the ban / unban / mute / unmute system directly from the administration but I have a problem so I leave aside for the moment. I create the translation files, check all the essential codes and version 2 will be available.

Screen of admin detail account with 1 max character per account

bd78a2343a6f75dba12b9670fb89cbf9.png

With more one max character per account :

aa47c6c53e01d51b7f9f44f383e6d429.png

When i click on "Detail" (modal bug from extension ^^ )

c5f296d322faa6f3a6bc9d10ef103bc1.png

• XFallSeane changed the title to Intersect CMS Unleashed [2.4]
  • Kibbelz pinned this topic