Working [$15] Kash Shop - Map Type Editor

Message added by jcsnider

Warning! There be dragons!: This mod introduces new field(s) into the games' databases. Database migrations are one-way upgrades. Make database backups before applying! If you later decide that you want to remove this mod you will likely have to restore from those backups or manually make dangerous edits to your database in order to get your game running again. 

Patches are guaranteed to work on a vanilla Intersect with the version numbers below. All Kash Shop patches are guaranteed to work together unless otherwise stated. 

Get it here!

Built for: Intersect 0.6.1.253 and Intersect 0.6.2.412

Updated once a week to work with the Intersect STABLE branch (Stable branch at the time of creating this patch is 0.6.1.253)

Support guaranteed up until the first version of Intersect STABLE 0.6.3 (Guarantee might extend based on the popularity of the patch.)

Of course we offer support if you have problems installing the patch! Just reply to this topic!

Disclaimer: The patch might work on later versions of Intersect, but be careful with updating when you are using Kash Shop patches. The patch is only guaranteed to work on the version the patch was built for.

Patch description: A brand-new editor in which you can set the properties of a map.

Patch features: 

- Set walk through others

- Enable combat

- Enable PvP

- Enable item loss on death

- Set map name colour

NOTE: AS ALWAYS, MAKE A BACKUP BEFORE ADDING ANY PATCHES

1 minute ago, Shenmue said:

Thanks for all those new features.

Why is it named Kash Shop?

I will be buying systems from developers and giving them a cut of sales in exchange for a decent price. I'm hoping it will be beneficial for both the community and the developers of these patches. 

All patches that are part of the Kash Shop will work together, but not all are free. So Kash shop is a lame pun, but also a way to see which patches are guaranteed compatible. 

On 4/16/2020 at 12:30 AM, Justn said:

Looks really good! I really kind of miss the Arena map attribute from the older engines though instead of the whole map to mix safe zones with the arena.

Thanks! The Arena attribute is something we will look into for sure!

4 hours ago, Celtos said:

If it was $ 10 I would buy it ..

That's too bad buddy! Hopefully the USD / BRL exchange rate changes in your favour soon! 

@Beefy Kasplant It work fine (MapTypesEditor.patch) but the editor crash if you click on a checkbox or write the map attribute's name if you doesn't have created one before. Would be better if it would create a 'No name'  one if you choice to do it before creating it instead of crashing. I'll delete my version and try with the MobileNpcs now. 

3 minutes ago, Gibier said:

@Beefy Kasplant It work fine (MapTypesEditor.patch) but the editor crash if you click on a checkbox or write the map attribute's name if you doesn't have created one before. Would be better if it would create a 'No name'  one if you choice to do it before creating it instead of crashing. I'll delete my version and try with the MobileNpcs now. 

Good to see it works! 

Will pass on the bug report.

Thanks!

1 minute ago, seethingword said:

We were mainly looking for the loot drop in certain areas definable by us and not by tile. and the designate safe/normal zones.

I think Gibier is saying the mod is working with and without the other mod. 

Have you managed to get the mod working on your version? 

9 hours ago, Beefy Kasplant said:

I think Gibier is saying the mod is working with and without the other mod. 

Have you managed to get the mod working on your version? 

Indeed, but my source version is almost a vanilla version though.