Sans-titre-218.png

and the result:

61e377d77aac6c88e776241c8ba0f263.gif

Anyone have an idea how to solve this ?

Thank you.

16 answers to this question

8 minutes ago, Beefy Kasplant said:

When people take off their paperdolls, their sprite would be a floating head

The thing i want to do is that on transform juste the head change, because the base sprite has clothes.

So i think it's not possible since the source release :( ?

10 minutes ago, Atsuya said:

The thing i want to do is that on transform juste the head change, because the base sprite has clothes.

Might be possible if you change the classes with event spells or something roundabout like that.

Best option is to wait for source

12 minutes ago, Beefy Kasplant said:

Might be possible if you change the classes with event spells or something roundabout like that.

Best option is to wait for source

17 minutes ago, wishy said:

Can't you add a slot for hair, do an event spell for the transformation and change the hair slot with the event?

thank for you help, i will make a break on my project or see anything ican do because i havent found a solution.

3 hours ago, Atsuya said:

Your problem is that you are transforming an entire png file. Not just a paperdoll or something, when you created something just from the head, without a body, it is from this png image that it "transforms". About the paperdoll, I don't know if, because it has no body and is transparent, the paperdol stops rendering or something.

Your mistake was to think that transforming spell is placing one image on top of the other, in fact it replaces the png.

I just don't know about the disappearing paperdoll.

15 hours ago, Weylon Santana said:

Your problem is that you are transforming an entire png file. Not just a paperdoll or something, when you created something just from the head, without a body, it is from this png image that it "transforms". About the paperdoll, I don't know if, because it has no body and is transparent, the paperdol stops rendering or something.

Your mistake was to think that transforming spell is placing one image on top of the other, in fact it replaces the png.

I just don't know about the disappearing paperdoll.

Your right and i have understand my error yesterday, my first objectif was a transform system while keeping paperdoll.

But i dont have think that the transform change the full sprite.

Thank for you answer.

24 minutes ago, Atsuya said:

Your right and i have understand my error yesterday, my first objectif was a transform system while keeping paperdoll.

But i dont have think that the transform change the full sprite.

Thank for you answer.

Now I found the magic of transforming to make the paperdoll disappear weird, wouldn't that be a bug? If it were the case, it should be reported, so that it could be corrected and then you would have the system you want for a dbz game.

1 minute ago, Weylon Santana said:

Now I found the magic of transforming to make the paperdoll disappear weird, wouldn't that be a bug? If it were the case, it should be reported, so that it could be corrected and then you would have the system you want for a dbz game.

First i was thinking it's was a bug because i thought the paperdoll should be already active even the player change sprite (like in the admin system)

12 minutes ago, Atsuya said:

First i was thinking it's was a bug because i thought the paperdoll should be already active even the player change sprite (like in the admin system)

I understood.

13 minutes ago, Beefy Kasplant said:

It's not a bug 

I understood.

Make an event that changes the players sprite, set a timer, and at the end of the timer have it change the player sprite back. when you make your spell set all the buffs you want applied and have it trigger the event that changes your player sprite. It will work, I have done it. 

3 minutes ago, Atsuya said:

Can't you add a slot for hair, do an event spell for the transformation and change the hair slot with the event?