Graphics Works in Progress

StalysRex

Instead of creating a new thread each time I start something. I will update this thread with WIPS/finished products maybe for general or future use, depending.

Any feedback is appreciated/accepted, either colors or shading.

Werewolf graphic & updates.

3b752d934d1c229a481b802d083e54af.png

*NEW*

5e6d3c85fc3eeb69d9acfe9e9869e202.png

Skeleton graphic & updates (needs better body shading).

Skele close.

b9bf94de83d55c70bc17faf1046e8144.png

Skele far view.

a92ea1ed01b0ae1cca212906cb58d92b.png

False Worshiper.

77495fab786ba386b84e75bcfc6808d3.png

False Worshiper small.

9f12e9563d352df8671a7c3e69531270.png

2 hours ago, WereAlpaca said:

unknown.png
I'm trying to update our werewolf right now! I quite like yours though lol. I'm told the forward facing version of mine looks quite "mouse-like" and I definitely agree. Good job on yours!

At least you have pants! You are more than welcome to grab some inspiration if needed. Took me a while to get the facial structure etc down. So I get it!

19 minutes ago, StalysRex said:

At least you have pants! You are more than welcome to grab some inspiration if needed. Took me a while to get the facial structure etc down. So I get it!

Lol good point! The pants are just so it's consistent styling with our giants. I did end up finishing him, so I thought I'd share. The main thing I love about your design is the legs are more accurate to a werewolf and the facial structuring, although I'd consider our version a big improvement from our last werewolf. I did clean him up more after this but this is the last time I took a screeny.
unknown.png