Pokemon Gen 8 released

Kibbelz

Too early to say but i felt that the starters faces looked very similar in the video. Their drawings you can see the difference. The graphics look great though! 

But the starter designs feel like a letdown to me :/

1 minute ago, Kibbelz said:

Too early to say but i felt that the starters faces looked very similar in the video. Their drawings you can see the difference. The graphics look great though! 

But the starter designs feel like a letdown to me :/

They just dont look like Pokemon at all to me. More like some bad digimon fanfiction 

34 minutes ago, Zetasis said:

Game looks cool. I don’t mind the way the new starters look but after some of the last few generations of Pokémon have been I didn’t have my hopes up either. All in all, I think that it looks pretty good to me. 

TBH I think the non-fire non-fire-fighting starters this generation are pretty nice, hopefully they just don't turn into Incineroars or whatever the fuck the middle ugly thing my Litten never evolved into.

30 minutes ago, buu said:

We're all too old for this

Get out old man. We young'uns will continue playing our vidyagames.

I wasn't really let down by the starters. There's ganna be what, over 1000 different Pokemon? I'm not surprised they are running out of ideas lol. But overall I liked the design, a fire bunny, water tadpoles, and grass monkey. They look cutesy but I hope there evolutions are badass. You can make a badass fire bunny for the last evolutions. I'm just excited they finally announced the game we can play competitive on the switch!!

Also the wild battles seem back to normal, none of that stupid Pokemon Go wild battle shit from let's go. Hated that tbch. 

The "they are running out of ideas" is actually surprisingly a weak argument. There are so many well designed fan-made pokemon that are better than what have been officially made for the last 3 generations.

3 hours ago, Giligis said:

Also the wild battles seem back to normal, none of that stupid Pokemon Go wild battle shit from let's go. Hated that tbch. 

Just as an FYI, we've known this would be the case since Let's Go was announced.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/1/2019 at 9:31 AM, panda said:

Just as an FYI, we've known this would be the case since Let's Go was announced.

And I wasn't happy about it. I generally didn't like Let's Go all that much. Glad to see another game catering to experience Pokemon veterans.