Menu Music Broken

AccurateNoodle

Question

25 minutes ago, JayNumba1 said:

No idea why it won't work, and I tried that xD. Rip

Didn't realize you had the pictures, my apologies. 

This just might be a bug then, because you seem to be doing everything right. I'd say open a bug report?

42 minutes ago, Giligis said:

I've gotten it to work with 4.8.1, my Card n Cauldrons game, so I don't think it is a bug, but its rather peculiar that it isn't working in this case..

To be honest I don't know what to do anymore lol and menu music is an important feature to me ? Do i open a report or not since some say yes, some say no.

And also i can't choose the bugs section when making a thread its blurried out.

26 minutes ago, JayNumba1 said:

any other ideas on this? :|

Send us your ogg file, take a screenshot of both the sound and music volume sliders in game. Not much we can do when the feature works for us unless we get detailed steps to reproduce what you're seeing.

Thing is I don't really get why it would work for you and not me as I haven't changed much that could of caused this.But yeah, in my original post you can see a pic of the volume sliders. For the ogg file, I tried more than one... What else do you think would be useful to try and fix this? Thank you

3 hours ago, panda said:

Send us your ogg file, take a screenshot of both the sound and music volume sliders in game. Not much we can do when the feature works for us unless we get detailed steps to reproduce what you're seeing.

5 hours ago, JayNumba1 said:

Thing is I don't really get why it would work for you and not me as I haven't changed much that could of caused this.But yeah, in my original post you can see a pic of the volume sliders. For the ogg file, I tried more than one... What else do you think would be useful to try and fix this? Thank you

My only idea was that it was incorrectly using sound volume on the main menu, but you have both at 40 in the screenshot. If it's audible in game and not on the menu, but is audible on the menu for everyone else I'm really not sure what to say. There's no point in opening a bug report when we can't reproduce this.