Offering help

Khaikaa

Hi guys,

As I said in other thread, I really love Intersect Engine, so I really want give some suport for the engine. Unfortunately, donating is not an option for me right now as I have no job at the momment. But, anyways, I thought I could offer some other ways to help.

I'm a very very very junior programmer. I'll finish my programming schooling in 6 months. I know a bit of some programming languages like javascript, html(also some bootstrap), python, sql(some MySQL, some neodatis), xml and json. The language I'm better at is Java, is my favourite language at the momment and, with enough time, I think I can do a lot of usefull things on it. I don't have a working github or bitbucket account but could create one if necessary. Some of the IDEs I usually work with are Eclipse(using Oxygen version at the momment, but have experience with Neon too), MySQL Workbench and Visual Studio Code. I have some experience with Android Studio, but hate that IDE and I'm not good with it.

Also, I'm spanish. I may not talk a very good english, but translating from english to spanish is not a big deal for me. I have no problem proving it.

So, the point of this is that if you need some help (not because you can't do something but because saving some of your time on things with low importance) I offer you some of my time. If you want, don't hesitate to contact me (by mp, for example).

Good luck!

4 minutes ago, Both said:

Can you inbox me

Well, I tried but it seems I don't have permissions to mp anyone yet. I can mail you if you want, but you can also say here what do you want

Good luck!

2 hours ago, Khaikaa said:

Well, I tried but it seems I don't have permissions to mp anyone yet. I can mail you if you want, but you can also say here what do you want

Good luck!

Do you have discord, that would be awesome for us to contact you. add me both_#3091

Very nice to see people trying to give back to the community!

As far as programming help, you should start learning C#. That way you can provide help in the form of feature tutorials once the source comes out! Member input in the form of documentation and tutorials is going to be very important for this community to keep growing.

They say it takes 10,000 hours to master something. So by my calculations you have time to become a master in C# thrice by the time source is released!

On 12/31/2017 at 7:20 AM, Both said:

Do you have discord, that would be awesome for us to contact you. add me both_#3091

I have no discord, but you can just pm me

On 12/31/2017 at 6:27 PM, Beefy Kasplant said:

Very nice to see people trying to give back to the community!

As far as programming help, you should start learning C#. That way you can provide help in the form of feature tutorials once the source comes out! Member input in the form of documentation and tutorials is going to be very important for this community to keep growing.

They say it takes 10,000 hours to master something. So by my calculations you have time to become a master in C# thrice by the time source is released!

I studied a bit of C# while using Unity3D engine but I am so far away to know that language well. But of course, if Intersect Engine code has been written on C# I'll learn it well. I'm in love with this engine, also seen that devs still works on this encourages me to keep using it. At its current beta version it has almost all I need to create the games I want to create, but when it becomes open source I'll surelly forget other engines (like RPG Maker, which I used mostly) to focus on this one. And, of course, when this happens, I'll be happy to help everyone in all I can help. I've also large experience with video montage programs like camtasia studio & adobe after effects, so I could help by recording tutorials or even editing some ads to announce the engine.

Hope this project go ahead until its final release soon. I really appreciate the effort.

Good luck!

3 hours ago, Miharukun said:

I need my personal system xD maybe he will take comission in the future, that's when I'm gonna pm him.

I'm not interested in private big projects since I'm finishing my studies, that's my priority right now. Of course if I can help I'll do it, both posting tutorials and private help, but I'm not searching for job, just offering some of my time to the engine's devs. But, anyways, I'll end my studies this July, so then you can pm me if you want and I'll help you in all I can, paid or not.

Good luck!

9 hours ago, Khaikaa said:

I'm not interested in private big projects since I'm finishing my studies, that's my priority right now. Of course if I can help I'll do it, both posting tutorials and private help, but I'm not searching for job, just offering some of my time to the engine's devs. But, anyways, I'll end my studies this July, so then you can pm me if you want and I'll help you in all I can, paid or not.

Good luck!

are you able to get discord to msg me and my team

• 2 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, pLeet said:

If you need any help or have any question about Unity and/or C#, don't hesitate to drop me a PM or tag me in a new post on the forum, I'll gladly help you as fast as possible ! :)

Thank you man, I really appreciate it. I'll pm if I need some help (or create a new thread if I think it could help others too).

Good luck!