Mapping Lava Dungeon Map

Miharukun

i think you've used too many skeletons, flowers and ice crystals in various places. I suggest removing some of them or replacing them with different tiles. It looks a little repetitive. other than that, i like it.

As a side note, why are there ice crystals and flowers in a lava dungeon?

1 hour ago, jcsnider said:

I can't critique. I just wanna say that it's beautiful and I may have cried a little bit :-X

Ahaha Thanks Jc!

57 minutes ago, Marsh said:

Looks solid, the top left is kind of repetitive and a big square though. Not sure if users will even see that? Top middle isnt as bad but not the quality of the rest of the map.

Looking good though :)

Players won't see the square Rocks xD I make it because i don't want it to be empty. and thanks! I might edit the top middle one :D 

45 minutes ago, Kibbelz said:

i think you've used too many skeletons, flowers and ice crystals in various places. I suggest removing some of them or replacing them with different tiles. It looks a little repetitive. other than that, i like it.

As a side note, why are there ice crystals and flowers in a lava dungeon?

There's not much tiles yet :[ so i just use skeletons and some others to make it lively. I can't find red crystal ahaha so i thought it would be kinda looks red if i make the map darker and use orange light. Also, for the flowers it looks like it has poisonous flower in there. but yeah, it's kinda too much xD will fix it. Thanks for the feedback kib!