Playable Chronicles of cyberpunk [Release]

Dima Kozyr

• 1 month later...

I've made a dynamic change of language, completely (now for sure!) finished the Save Game code, drew all the pictures and added to the game (more than 300).

Fixed a lot of bugs and now I am working on the boss fights. Also now I want to add physics to the game =) Here is some templates I've made today:

ezgif-2-594bd16453.gif.35316b9da52f3661d

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Very polygonal (I would even say too much). But apparently it's such a trick as in a minecraft. If I rightly remember the unit is not a particularly well-known engine, make the house higher and something like a monorail.
P.S. no offense about the fact that they are very polygonal

1 hour ago, holor said:

Very polygonal (I would even say too much). But apparently it's such a trick as in a minecraft. If I rightly remember the unit is not a particularly well-known engine, make the house higher and something like a monorail.
P.S. no offense about the fact that they are very polygonal

Hi! Yes,  I need to improve my modeling skills =) But I know, how to use it in the story of the game

1 hour ago, Joyce said:

That looks pretty cool, I like how it has a pretty distinct style. :) The translation feels a little off though and might be off-putting to some. Is that a work in progress as well?

Hi, thanks! Yes, you right, my english is not great, I'm working on it))

It is already have the page on Steam and it will be available to play on December 7, but I still add new models every day to make it better

It is so strange that now I don't need to do anything every day on the game. Over the years it has become so habitual for me that now I just don't know what to do in my free time in the evenings. Now I want to rest a bit and start learning to be able to make the next game even better. I have a small prototype for it

6.jpg

1-325x520.jpg

2-768x479.jpg

3-926x520.jpg

4-698x520.jpg

5-768x456.jpg

7-300x223.jpg

8-768x333.jpg

9-1024x412.jpg

10 minutes ago, dimaCyberpunk said:

It is so strange that now I don't need to do anything every day on the game. Over the years it has become so habitual for me that now I just don't know what to do in my free time in the evenings. Now I want to rest a bit and start learning to be able to make the next game even better. I have a small prototype for it

6.jpg

1-325x520.jpg

2-768x479.jpg

3-926x520.jpg

4-698x520.jpg

5-768x456.jpg

7-300x223.jpg

8-768x333.jpg

9-1024x412.jpg

Your graphics are truly unique. I love them.

• 1 month later...