Concept Chronicles of cyberpunk: Awakening

Dima Kozyr

Hi! In my previous post I told about my game Chronicles of cyberpunk and here I will post updates about the second part of this game Chronicles of cyberpunk: Awakening.

This is an independent game, you don't need to play the first part to understand what is happening, since there will be a brief retelling of the events of the first part in the beginning

• Unreal Engine
  • Working on it sincye January 8, 2017 (and the first part was released on January 7)
  • twitter
  • instagram

DlqxnbDXsAEk0CJ.jpg

1.jpg.77a5a1cec97903c7a7b4d3a8da90ada4.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Hi! I keep working every day and have already finished the basis for the game world. I had about 150 photos of different architectural constructions and interesting design objects, I made models, which don'd looks the same, I just inspired by them. But the longer I did it, the more I got bored .. productivity has decreased very much and recently did not make more than 2 models a day, sometimes also made animations. But now for the current stage the world is ready and I can finally start programming. By the way, the game will have 11 locations and you could move freely between some of them (in the first part there was 9 locations)

001183515.jpg

001196026.jpg

001196021.jpg

001157401.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...