Concept [WIP] CDZ AND DBZ GAME

mikamesu

Hello, I would like to share about 2 projects that I am working on at the moment, in the future there will be others.
If you are interested in learning more about the projects, join the discord group, there I share all the progress logs daily: https://discord.gg/zhYReAA
The projects are br, but if you have a good amount of people interested, I can do an English translation too.

CDZ

Spoiler

cdzi2u.png

Spoiler

cdziu.png

Spoiler

image0.jpg

DBZ

Spoiler

dbz10.jpg

Spoiler

db2z10.jpg

Spoiler

29542211_2095810203768040_66098231987799

Spoiler

imagep12.png

9 minutes ago, Beefy Kasplant said:

Agradável! Sempre feliz em ver mais jogos dbz! Você está planejando mudar o tileset porque eu sinto que os sprites e tiles não combinam muito bem. 

Os mapas estão lindos!

In relation to dbz these will be the "official" tiles already, I'm remaking the houses and other things. I'm doing what I can as far as possible. I remake 60% of the tiles already. 

Thanks for the comment

On 9/8/2020 at 2:22 AM, WereAlpaca said:

The DBZ tiles are great, the tiles for CDZ aren't matching the characters very well. Although it looks great so far! Good job

Thanks for the comment, one more personal update, it’s still not 100% more I’m editing the houses, making it more proportional, I haven’t edited them all.

City

Spoiler

unknown.png

Spoiler

unknown.png

Spoiler

unknown.png?width=484&height=406

On 9/10/2020 at 12:42 PM, Whitespirits said:

very nice, using eclipse?

Yes. As soon as I have more news I will bring it here, for those who want to know more just follow the discord. I am also doing an RPG on the intersect but at the moment I will not show it.