Working [$5] Kash Shop - Item of Loss

Message added by jcsnider

Warning! There be dragons!: This mod introduces new field(s) into the games' databases. Database migrations are one-way upgrades. Make database backups before applying! If you later decide that you want to remove this mod you will likely have to restore from those backups or manually make dangerous edits to your database in order to get your game running again. 

Patches are guaranteed to work on a vanilla Intersect with the version numbers below. All Kash Shop patches are guaranteed to work together unless otherwise stated. 

Get it here!

Built for: Intersect 0.6.1.253

Updated once a week to work with the Intersect STABLE branch (Stable branch at the time of creating this patch is 0.6.1.253)

Support guaranteed up until the first version of Intersect STABLE 0.6.3 (Guarantee might extend based on the popularity of the patch.)

Of course we offer support if you have problems installing the patch! Just reply to this topic!

Disclaimer: The patch might work on later versions of Intersect, but be careful with updating when you are using Kash Shop patches. The patch is only guaranteed to work on the version the patch was built for.

Patch description: Items can be assigned "Loss Prevention" which protects the keeper/wearer from losing items on death, but is destroyed after having died and "used" it.

Patch features: 

- Item of Loss like in TIBIA

- Prevent the loss of items upon death

- Only activates when equipped if set to an 'equipment' type item

- Activates when in the inventory when set to any other type of item

NOTE: AS ALWAYS, MAKE A BACKUP BEFORE ADDING ANY PATCHES

Error when try to apply

G:\Celtos Online\Intersect-Engine>git apply --check LossPreventionItem.patch
error: patch failed: Intersect.Server/Entities/Entity.cs:2372
error: Intersect.Server/Entities/Entity.cs: patch does not apply

G:\Celtos Online\Intersect-Engine>

3 minutes ago, Celtos said:

Error when try to apply

10 hours ago, Beefy Kasplant said:

Built for: Intersect 0.6.1.253

Updated once a week to work with the Intersect STABLE branch (Stable branch at the time of creating this patch is 0.6.1.253)

Support guaranteed up until the first version of Intersect STABLE 0.6.3 (Guarantee might extend based on the popularity of the patch.)

Only works on stable. 

Working on the MY dev version now :P

Thank you very much for the support via Discord, they were super attentive in that regard. I will do business again!

• 4 weeks later...
9 hours ago, Celtos said:

Not working on last dev branch

Buddy. It says in the topic:

Of course it's not gonna work on latest DEV branch when they only support STABLE branch ..

Dude, I know, they did a DEV version for me, and for other members with the same case.
I just came to report that the DEV version is not working.

I know how to read.