Graphics Dawn of the Nordic

Topic being built for a new version

To see more, comment, give suggestions, contact me or support, I leave the following links.

My Main Page

officialdanielepa@gmail.com

Discord: Daniele Santana#8672

Consider give me a better support and you will receive all this and everything I do in Patreon.

:11_blush: Thank you for your visit :11_blush:

On 3/10/2020 at 2:19 PM, lobo said:

try to use the same color pallete of sprites in your weapons with gale is easy. look good

And I will use, the sprites that appear there are not mine, but Jason from the time fantasy. The sprites I made have not yet been published, as I am working on orders for some people. What I show there when showing the sprites is the arts behind, because I also do simple concepts arts.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi guys, I haven't been here for a long time, but I've been very busy. So I'm updating the topic with some work that I did for David (In a job of creating an icon pack of spells. And facesets for 25 of the characters he had.) and Kasplant (Whose was and is being created a pack of paperdolls for your character's base).

Anyone who wants to contact me will be updating the main page with my discord.

My plans for the near future are just to start creating my own sprites and making different modifications, clothes, icons compatible with it, tilesets, faces and so on. Until then, I'm doing commissioned work.

Thanks for listening. :D