Adverts System

Question

7 answers to this question

Actually... you can do an advertising system in 5.1. How? Using the show image command.

Make a common event that runs each 30-60min. That common event will show a random advertising picture previously added to all player's client. Please, make sure to show this advertisment only when the player is not in a dangerous place(so the ad doesn't make him die).

On 3/1/2019 at 8:05 PM, Dashplant said:

I'm convinced this guy is a troll 

Could be true, but still it's a good idea if someone want to create a 'premium' account system wouthout ad like some mobile game/app. But well the player would have to buy it for each character they own.

What I mean is that Intersect Engine adds a feature where like for instance there is a "show advert" command where AGD asks companies for their ads and their money and put them in a big database and it chooses a random one etc

2 hours ago, The Bunny Gamer said:

What I mean is that Intersect Engine adds a feature where like for instance there is a "show advert" command where AGD asks companies for their ads and their money and put them in a big database and it chooses a random one etc

This definitely will never be added into the engine, ever.

Adverts using Khaikaa's idea are already possible.