About the intersect logo on the main menu

Khaikaa

Question

Hi everybody,

I'm now working the MainMenu gui and I was wondering if we could modify the intersect default logo. I.e, I'm not removing it, but maybe it would be cool if we could modify it so it can fit more with the interface style. If we can modify it, how much could we modify it? only size changes? size and colors? or total modifications? I want to give proper credits to the engine and to the devs, but for me it is hard to work with it as it is right now, it is too big and its style doesn't fit well with the style I want to apply.

Thank you

4 answers to this question

Like @Zetasis said you can do everything with the logo. If you want a smaller .png file than you will need to edit the bound of the logo's section of the mainmenu.xml, you can move it with the alignment to make it as you want.

About removing the logo you can remove it by changing '"Texture": "logo.png"' by '"Texture": null' (i used the B5 gui file but it have the same function than the B4.9.1)

Thank you for the answers. I'm not removing the logo, I'll have proper credits for all people involved and, in my head, that includes a big cartel saying "hey, we made this using intersect", but the default logo is just too big for us.