Perspective is an art

Oddly

2 hours ago, Kasplant said:

Not gonna lie, no idea what you are trying to show.

I like the first pic though 

It's hard to see through the camera, if you look at the image from the end of the page, it makes a tunnel

So, it's actually baffling to me how many people told me they can't see the illusion from the other places I've posted this. Looking at the pictures taken from the different angles, focus on the balck hole and try to see a 3d ball, or a black hole sucking in the lines and arrows going around it. The last one, there's a platform and the blurry parts of it are the shadow, the way you perceive the art and how you think about what you're looking at, changes the image entirely

2 hours ago, OddlyDoddly said:

So, it's actually baffling to me how many people told me they can't see the illusion from the other places I've posted this. Looking at the pictures taken from the different angles, focus on the balck hole and try to see a 3d ball, or a black hole sucking in the lines and arrows going around it. The last one, there's a platform and the blurry parts of it are the shadow, the way you perceive the art and how you think about what you're looking at, changes the image entirely

Yeaahhh, you tripping boiii