Hi guys i have question..

I have some equipment slots

<Slot0>helmet</Slot0>
    <Slot1>armor</Slot1>
    <Slot2>weapon</Slot2>
    <Slot3>shield</Slot3>
    <Slot4>shoes</Slot4>
    <Slot5>costume</Slot5>

I added costume myself. manually but theres a some problem. I have lots of paperdoll for all of these items when im equipping all of items without costume.  all items showing on my character its okay no problem for here but when im wearing costume .. costume is showing on upper all of paperdolls..  how can i do it lower layer? i mean when i will wear costume it will shows under the shield shoes weapon armor helmet..

10 answers to this question

There is the possibility to render the paperdolls in whichever order you want. 

Go to server -> config

In config you can find this: 

<!--Paperdoll is rendered in the following order when facing up. If you want to change when each piece of equipment gets rendered simply swap the equipment names.-->

Under that you can choose the order in which the paperdolls are rendered, the first in the list gets rendered first, and the last gets rendered last. 

Do this for every direction based on how you want the paperdolls to be shown.

3 hours ago, SkywardRiver said:

Once source comes out in 2030 you can implement a new version of my dynamic paper doll system that renders the paper dolls in different orders depending on which way youre facing. Until then you’ll have to design around the obstacle or put up with it until you can fix it.

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk nice

I dont get it. My problem is this: http://prntscr.com/kjncc9 look at the wing. Wings are under the costume!! i dont want this.
I created a costume slot.

But when im wearing the costume. Costume is showing upper the other paperdolls.

I wanna be show it under the my other paperdolls i mean it will be like skin change but with costume slot.

Once source comes out in 2030 you can implement a new version of my dynamic paper doll system that renders the paper dolls in different orders depending on which way youre facing. Until then you’ll have to design around the obstacle or put up with it until you can fix it.