MilosDoodles

Hi guys , i been lurking here for a bit and i decided to share some of my original character.

- Feel free to use in both commercial and non commercial games. Just give credits(Link it to my instagram or youtube)
- You are not allowed to repost this art on other websites!

- You are not allowed to use this art to sell  prints/cloths etc or use for sexual content(You CAN sell the game with this art)

My Instagram and youtube

Also i stream on twitch daily around  4 pm central europe time! so if you get any ideas for characters maybe i will draw it !

I am not best in drawing but i hope so this is nice contribution for start! :D

You can edit them if you want but you still need to credit me if you do so!

I am planing to add more soon! Have fun!

Add emo girl  29.4.2017 

emo_by_milos_doodles-db7g2n0.png

new_canvas_by_milos_doodles-db7epbc.png

climber_by_milos_doodles-db5d9bk.png

nymph_by_milos_doodles-db5d9cv.png

dandara_by_milos_doodles-db5d9ba.png

assassin__by_milos_doodles-db5d9c3.pngfursona_by_milos_doodles-db5d9ar.png

wizard_by_milos_doodles-db5d9dx.png

Every game needs bloobs!

new_canvas_by_milos_doodles-db5d9d8.png

11.4.2017 Add Fairy

fairy2_by_milos_doodles-db5fy5y.png

fairy_by_milos_doodles-db5fy8b.png

Add 'Wounded Warrior'  14.04.2017

warrior_by_milos_doodles-db5jqda.png

warrior22222_by_milos_doodles-db5jr1u.pn

Angels/Fairys  23.04.2017

1_by_milos_doodles-db6w25b.png

tina___speedpaint_by_milos_doodles-db6hs

5_by_milos_doodles-db6w28g.png

4_by_milos_doodles-db6w27g.png

rebbeca22222_by_milos_doodles-db6w29p.pn

the_great_divide_by_milos_doodles-db69g7

Add The Lightkeeper

lanterempty_by_milos_doodles-db6z5hz.png

lanter_by_milos_doodles-db6yvfg.png

I love your work! This is amazing! Would you ever be interested in designing a bulk amount of "Fakemon"? I've always wanted to create a different style Pokemon MMO with its own unique creatures. Would be awesome to see you tackle it. I understand if the answer is no,'I'm just curious :P

On 13.4.2017. at 1:16 AM, Giligis said:

I love your work! This is amazing! Would you ever be interested in designing a bulk amount of "Fakemon"? I've always wanted to create a different style Pokemon MMO with its own unique creatures. Would be awesome to see you tackle it. I understand if the answer is no,'I'm just curious :P

Thank you! and that would take lots of time and dedication  and i am not really that good with monsters  so  no sorry 

• 2 weeks later...

Except the wrong anatomy, it looks really nice.

Keep in mind that you still need to use a correct anatomy, even if the character style is not "realistic".

Just learn some basic artistic anatomy and you will be good, stay in front of a mirror or ask your friends, gf to pose for you, you could even try the pose of the above char and you will observe it's impossible to rotate ur upper body like that, judging by the arms and lower body.

You started with a frontal view body -- beside the wrong rotation of his right arm -- u made the mistake to work on his vest, which rotated the upper body a bit to his left.

Never start working on clothes before u finish the body, because the body dictates how clothes stay on that body and not the other way around.

15 minutes ago, Dr.House said:

Except the wrong anatomy, it looks really nice.

Keep in mind that you still need to use a correct anatomy, even if the character style is not "realistic".

Just learn some basic artistic anatomy and you will be good, stay in front of a mirror or ask your friends, gf to pose for you, you could even try the pose of the above char and you will observe it's impossible to rotate ur upper body like that, judging by the arms and lower body.

You started with a frontal view body -- beside the wrong rotation of his right arm -- u made the mistake to work on his vest, which rotated the upper body a bit to his left.

Never start working on clothes before u finish the body, because the body dictates how clothes stay on that body and not the other way around.

thanks  for the tips! it really helps alot i dont have much of a people to tell me what is wrong or right so thanks! and yea  i am still learning anatomy x)  'hands!!!!'