MilosDoodles

10 hours ago, SonicMicro234 said:

Your work is amazing. I really like it. You put your work on deviant art. More users like to see. Not many games here though. You should use it for better use.

Thank you i do put my work on deviantart but most of people there is into anime and furry staff and fatishes.... 

2 hours ago, Dr.House said:

She's hot <3

well that is first one to hear for my female char xD glad you like it 

• 2 weeks later...

Okay, I know this may sound ruff, and if you're type of artist that doesn't take critic well, then i'd just recommend taking pass on it.

Spoiler

It's looking good but:
-light is very-all-over-the-place, literally there's no 'source' or direction of light and that adds tons of depth to the drawing

-All the eyes look all the same I know it's kinda the style, but it shouldn't hold your characters back, try to experiment with it
-I feel like your anathomy is on pretty good level and you have good understanding of proportions, that's good, but your posing always seems to be showing characters in easy format to draw front-little tilt-standing or 'flying', try something else perhaps?

Anyway, I don't want to be THAT guy, but I also want you to improve and having echo-chamber of "you're amazing" doesn't get that job done. Trust me on this one xD Been there done that on Deviantart. :3

have fun!

Just now, antarcticPuppy said:

Okay, I know this may sound ruff, and if you're type of artist that doesn't take critic well, then i'd just recommend taking pass on it.

Reveal hidden contents

It's looking good but:
-light is very-all-over-the-place, literally there's no 'source' or direction of light and that adds tons of depth to the drawing

-All the eyes look all the same I know it's kinda the style, but it shouldn't hold your characters back, try to experiment with it
-I feel like your anathomy is on pretty good level and you have good understanding of proportions, that's good, but your posing always seems to be showing characters in easy format to draw front-little tilt-standing or 'flying', try something else perhaps?

Anyway, I don't want to be THAT guy, but I also want you to improve and having echo-chamber of "you're amazing" doesn't get that job done. Trust me on this one xD Been there done that on Deviantart. :3

have fun!

i can take a critic, i been drawing only for 2 years and for someone to spend time to critic my work really means alot...:)  i will try to get out of comfort zone and draw more  variety of poses and eyes :) 

@MilosDoodles Not a problem! I am unsure if this is good thread for it, but to show you example on my own work (to not just spread empty words). The lightning makes SOOO much more difference even if the higher-quality lightning peaces. While my skill mostly degraded (Because I do no draw anymore) my knowledge of light and depthness improved so basicly ONLY thing that changed in the drawing below is that I understood lightning better. And you can see it in the Eyes, the direct litnight, it's in the south-west, you can see how much DEPTH it added. Also I changed nose because the lightning CAN BE ROUGH, it doesn't always have to be soft. Also, details I've added were the THING between mouth and nose -- god damn knows what's ti's called. But, JUST lightning adds so muuuuch more. So train my friend I'll wait to see more of your works!