Paperdoll Render

Stx

Question

Okay so you see this?

92503c7a2d5c425ea502a6f2a2e8ca7f.png

Looks pretty normal right? But if I turn..

3c24e596ac4d4e759784963db7b9de6a.png

The dagger is inside the shield. I set it so the shield would render first, so how would I go about fixing this problem?

12 answers to this question

1 hour ago, PhenomenalDev said:

@marikito Make a npc, put armour / parts of armour on it, delete the left over parts of the npc and section the armour.

It's much easier to do paperdolls using layers. I'll try and make a tutorial at some point. It's super easy. 

19 minutes ago, marikito said:

As you set up Paperdol?. Anyone show me some tutorial?

In the future, please make your own topic if you have a question, hope this helps! 

On-topic: believe Zeta could be right, depending on how the paper doll is setup it looks like they are holding it in the same hand, could be wrong. 

5 minutes ago, DudeItsCorey said:

In the future, please make your own topic if you have a question, hope this helps! 

On-topic: believe Zeta could be right, depending on how the paper doll is setup it looks like they are holding it in the same hand, could be wrong. 

I already found the tutorial. thank you

3 hours ago, Chronos said:

I imagine the shield has to be rendered last if you want it to overlap everything else. Items that are rendered first will be below everything rendered after.

Any chance this worked? Or have you tried? Let's say you render a helmet first, it's first so anything after it would be over it, rather than vise versa. 

7 minutes ago, DudeItsCorey said:

Any chance this worked? Or have you tried? Let's say you render a helmet first, it's first so anything after it would be over it, rather than vise versa. 

Well, I've moved everything around. I just get the same Issue. It's nothing too big though :D I'll work around it.

1 hour ago, DudeItsCorey said:

My main concern is, is this a code bug (our end)or a graphical bug from your end (or artists end)? If you ever do find a fix or the solution, please let me know! Helps me help people in the future. 

I'll continue to look into it. Nonetheless I'll let you know if I find a solution.