A Cat Silhouette

Phenomenal

Question

Hello :P I have been trying to make a cat silhoutte sprite for a while now but cannot for the life of me so I caved in on my ego and decided to ask you guys to help, I am requesting a simple cat silhouette that can be bitmap however I would prefer if it was vector, the general design of a cat I want is linked below and I would like a walk cycle if possible (and I will pm you for more anims afterwards, sorry xD). Anyway thanks in advance and I hope you can help ;D (Sorry about such a peculiar request I don't really wanna spoil why I am doing it :L)

Cat Style: 67f3f56f90ef04cd2180f690b7186a96.png 

7 answers to this question

1 hour ago, nizate said:

I can remake the paperdoll one to be a silhouette, which would also fulfill your second requirement... I believe they are CC0 anyways, so shouldn't be an issue if the project is commercial or not... I might use it as well or would you want some exclusivity?

Holy necro, Batman!

I can remake the paperdoll one to be a silhouette, which would also fulfill your second requirement... I believe they are CC0 anyways, so shouldn't be an issue if the project is commercial or not... I might use it as well or would you want some exclusivity?