Graphics My first tilesets

Pixellife

I hope you like it. :D

Old :D

Spoiler

f8ddcad71f85cba089ef61f7e6a3409b.png

New

I like it simple and clean so here are some new tilesets I'm working on.

Spoiler

8edbce96c93915dbfca3b3d3143a6369.png

How it looks ingame

I think it suits well to Breeze

Spoiler

13fb4fef8b6036700d1c70aa8e1045a6.png

Edited by Diee
New tilesets

A nice wooden house and a sandstone building :) could definitely use more detail, but it's a great start! My style is very simple so I'll keep an eye on this thread, might snag ya ;) Interested to see how you develop your art style.

Small update...

I find the roof has too strong red.

On 4.8.2016 at 3:56 AM, PhenomenalDev said:

@Diee I love the style I think that the fact that they are so basic makes it better but I don't get what you meant this to represent...

Thank you ;) and honestly, I also don't understand it. "Shit google translate" :D

On 4.8.2016 at 4:29 AM, WereAlpaca said:

A nice wooden house and a sandstone building :) could definitely use more detail, but it's a great start! My style is very simple so I'll keep an eye on this thread, might snag ya ;) Interested to see how you develop your art style.

Thank you. :)

Is this a night-time theme? If so, good otherwise it's too dark. All the colors are too saturated. The highlights are also too bright, since the objects aren't reflected or metal. Especially the wood. You should learn "hue shifting" on the web to give your palette a major boost as well. Other than that, they are nice pieces and the lighting is good. Some more texture might pay off as well. Overall: 7/10