Hide paper doll and sprite when equipped item(skin, weapon skin...)???

nvh

Question

My idea:

Spoiler

if (Equipment[Skin] > 0) // > 0 is slot skin has equipped

{

Hide_sprite();

}

else

{

Enable_sprite();

}

My question:

1. How to hide papperdoll, sprite when equiupped skin slot??

thanks!

12 answers to this question

The paperdoll implementation is different pretty much everywhere and depending on your own logic the checks would be different. But I'd be checking what slot it's trying to render and then hide it depending on whatever parameters you've set. 

There's no easy answer here as there's a lot of different ways to handle both situations. 

3 hours ago, Xiphoid said:

You can add after "Weapon Skin" and after "Skin" PaperdollOptions and EquipmentOptions. When you Equipped "Weapon Skin" you can change with "Weapon Skin" your "Weapon" paperdolls or"Skin" and you can add event when you Unequip your Weapon, Unequip your Weapon Skin maybe should be a way without source edit. I'm added "Premium Item I" and "Premium Item II" for that. Directly hide paperdoll is impossible i guess there is no option (You should write your Custom Code). I guess you should add your custom code to there:

26d7aba37e6cb5f73131cd908eed9b8a.png

What file is that code in?

8 hours ago, Xiphoid said:

Intersect.Client/Entities/Entities.cs 

Draw() function 

You should write your custom code...

it's work, how to hide sprite

Spoiler

if (MyEquipment[12] > -1) // check slot of skin
{

}
          else
          {
          if (equipSlot != 4 || equipSlot != 5 || equipSlot != 6) //it's not work
           {
                       if (Gender == 0)
                       {
                       DrawEquipment(item.MalePaperdoll, renderColor.A);
                       }
                       else
                        {
                              DrawEquipment(item.FemalePaperdoll, renderColor.A);
                        }
             }    

}

3 hours ago, Cheshire said:

The paperdoll implementation is different pretty much everywhere and depending on your own logic the checks would be different. But I'd be checking what slot it's trying to render and then hide it depending on whatever parameters you've set. 

There's no easy answer here as there's a lot of different ways to handle both situations. 

Can you tell me specifically?

20 hours ago, Xiphoid said:

You can add after "Weapon Skin" and after "Skin" PaperdollOptions and EquipmentOptions. When you Equipped "Weapon Skin" you can change with "Weapon Skin" your "Weapon" paperdolls or"Skin" and you can add event when you Unequip your Weapon, Unequip your Weapon Skin maybe should be a way without source edit. I'm added "Premium Item I" and "Premium Item II" for that. Directly hide paperdoll is impossible i guess there is no option (You should write your Custom Code). I guess you should add your custom code to there:

pls help me, I want hide papperdoll hat, amor when equipped a slot (skin)

3 hours ago, nvh said:

Thank u! It's not what I need