Intersect CMS Unleashed [2.4]

XFallSeane

19 hours ago, XFallSeane said:

You can use pre-release branch if you can use composer for install libs, it's stable.

Use Online Installation Tools for guide you to the installation of the CMS :
https://intersect-connect.tk/developer/cms-installation/tools/page/1

Is there a tutorial for install libs? its not only download and insert the files?

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Blooper said:

Many thanks to the author for allowing anyone to use his work. Can you please tell me how can I translate the site into the language I need? Need to edit some files? If so, which ones?

Hi !

Look Translation folder, copy all en files, rename with your short name country and start to translate.

9 минут назад, XFallSeane сказал:

Привет !

Загляните в папку с переводом, скопируйте все файлы ru, переименуйте в свое короткое название страны и начните переводить.

06f161aa18a6d005ce056d218c350c7e.png
Do I understand correctly? only these three files are needed?

12 hours ago, XFallSeane said:

Да, вам нужно перевести только целевые данные внутри файла!

I made a copy of three files and translated them. What do I need to do now to activate my translation on the site?

Addendum:
Understood, it turned out that the "VAR" folder is being created in which the translation is stored. It looks like at first I did the translation in the wrong place.

Let me ask you a few questions. Please understand that I am using a translator because I am not good at English.

1. 500 internal server error occurs when accessing online player list.
Is there a solution?

2. Can I exclude administrator and management accounts from the ranking?(Power Level 1 or higher)

6 hours ago, nonob2 said:

Let me ask you a few questions. Please understand that I am using a translator because I am not good at English.

1. 500 internal server error occurs when accessing online player list.
Is there a solution?

2. Can I exclude administrator and management accounts from the ranking?(Power Level 1 or higher)

Hi for the first error, i need to know what branch you use for the cms and the error log (open ticket on my discord server for better support)
For second, logically yes, it's not include right now, but maybe is the next update when i have finish the last update (No more update except bugs fix, security fix and new feature from intersect after 2.4 because the cms have already all feature needed for Intersect at now.)

• 9 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...

I am working to make the CMS compatible with php 8 and under the latest version of the framework.

A global update will soon be available at this level.

I do not take over the long-term development of the project, but I will make the necessary updates to allow your projects to work.

A general code optimization will come later in the year.

I RECOMMEND THE ONLY USE OF THE MAIN BRANCH PRE-RELEASE MUST NEVER BE USED

Hi everyone !

A new patch for Administration Dashboard is available, you can download and read the patch note and instruction here :
https://github.com/Intersect-Connect/intersect-cms-unleashed/releases/tag/2.3

It's the last update (normally) before the 2.4 update (PHP 8.x supports and removed support from PHP 7.x / Symfony 6.x upgrade), after this only security update / code update if needed.

Work with commission still possible on the official Discord and PM only.

In addition "pre-release branch is removed from Github", use only MAIN Branch for production.

Enjoy !

• XFallSeane changed the title to Intersect CMS Unleashed [2.4]
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello everyone, 

Update 2.4.2 is live now :
https://github.com/Intersect-Connect/intersect-cms-unleashed/releases/tag/2.4.2

On 11/2/2023 at 7:10 AM, PyroTech03 said:

Hey was looking at this and saw you are doing something for wordpress.  How much will that plugin handle vs what the CMS does?  I have an existing WP site for my gaming community and trying to figure out what way to go with website stuff.

Hi actually, Wordpress Plugin still in dev and in test, it's linked to Intersect Management.
Basic features going to be done (Login / Registration, Rank Page (as what we have actually on CMS)).
No Admin pages (Intersect Management is for this).

Cool. On the plugin I'd like to suggest making a way to link accounts to their intersect game accounts instead of requiring new users. Most people who go the route of using WP likely already have established websites.

Other than that, the more you can put in it the better I guess. :)

2 hours ago, PyroTech03 said:

Cool. On the plugin I'd like to suggest making a way to link accounts to their intersect game accounts instead of requiring new users. Most people who go the route of using WP likely already have established websites.

Other than that, the more you can put in it the better I guess. :)

Like i have said Login is synch to Wordpress and Server it's better to keep registration directly on client on this way at now (Api not work if server is down and if user want registered that don't allow us to send api request to the server and registration is only on Wordpress side).

WooCommerce implementation is also planned (already work at 100%).
But i think introduce WooCommerce only for paid subscription on Intersect Management.