Concept BitTale

PreRisen

How's everyone doing? Currently I'm messing around and getting a feel for the engine (not much coding experience but we all start somewhere aha) My Goal is to create a Simple Bit Arena type mmorpg with the Ascension game engine.

The goal is to complete Floors in order to get down to the Vile Depths where your sibling has been abducted and taken hostage to. The games graphics will be pretty simplistic but appealing to look at.

0606e7b9f7431f68cc287bd4832b1976.png

2e456ef71af796e744df2ef922d95de4.png

(PLANS)

- Tons of floors to complete

- Loot based game (meaning end game is loot driven)

- Special Floors (Mini-Bosses)

- Rebirth system (rebirth will give extra stat points per level, but harder to level)

- Floors built around party play (although single play will be doable also!)

- High level capping with a real feel of progression (Will start low and will expand with each X amount of floors added)

- Enchanting system to help make you feel good about yourself :) (kidding but enchanting will definitely help player progression)

- Self made soundtrack

- Self made Tile-sets and graphics.

Again, my goal is to create a fun simplistic game you can jump in and out of easily and have fun doing it. No massive maps where you have to traverse slowly and get lost. Thanks for taking the time to chime in and read my Game idea, Any ideas/suggestions are more than  welcome, I'll also be creating a recruitment thread incase anybody is interested in helping out.  Have a great day everyone.

• 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 5 months later...

For some odd reason, i can't access my original account. Picking this project back up with a few friends, so expect more constant updates.

Went for another style, making it pretty simple.  Most of the things in my post are still being planned. All of our graphics will be created from scratch and no ripping. Music will also be custom. Appreciate it guys. :26_nerd:

b6bd04e0d0e82b50a8349b415f527e46.pngb7e9396b247e218b133e52a787b56a52.pngca5b5cfa341c65d5f75fd40c172ee736.png