game activation. to be able to connect to other player. help.

baronned

Question

19 answers to this question

4 minutes ago, baronned said:

Yeah. Activate server
and make it accessible from other computers. please help me.

You have to search how to portforward with your router. It will change with the router.

So to help you we need the name of your router.

10 minutes ago, Gibier said:

The router not tge engine, what make your wifi.

I read a post through this site. When you change the ip address in the config file. When you type the address on the intersect engine. It is written that friends can join. I'm changing my IP address, but the server is offline. It is also online when you convert localhost. want to play with friends. Can you help me with this?

53 minutes ago, baronned said:

I read a post through this site. When you change the ip address in the config file. When you type the address on the intersect engine. It is written that friends can join. I'm changing my IP address, but the server is offline. It is also online when you convert localhost. want to play with friends. Can you help me with this?

This is because you need to "OPEN" the ports on your "ROUTER". This is why Gibier was asking for what "ROUTER" you have, so he can help find where the settings would be.

3 hours ago, Ainz Ooal Gown said:

This is because you need to "OPEN" the ports on your "ROUTER". This is why Gibier was asking for what "ROUTER" you have, so he can help find where the settings would be.

I didn't really understand what you said. Could you please show me a photographic content? or add a screen display. How do you make multiplayer.

6 minutes ago, baronned said:

I didn't really understand what you said. Could you please show me a photographic content? or add a screen display. How do you make multiplayer.

The way to make a portforward is different from a router to another. Could be netgear, d-link, cisco...

But we also need the name of the router not just the name's compagny. I could send you a phot of my after work. But it  will most likely doenst seems like yours.

2 minutes ago, Gibier said:

Portforward yapmanın yolu bir yönlendiriciden diğerine farklıdır. Netgear, d-link, cisco olabilir ...

Ancak, aynı zamanda sadece adın şirketi değil, yönlendirici adına da ihtiyacımız var. İşten sonra sana bir phot gönderebilirim. Ancak bu muhtemelen sizinki gibi gözükecek.

I'm looking forward to your image. sorry for the bad english. I communicate with the help of google translation. :)

Yeah. I have a device like in the photo. upnp on the system is also active. however, I couldn't activate the upnp service in my computer services section. I was able to activate the server 2 times in the past day, but I can not open the service because it is closed. I think I'll throw the format.

On 30/7/2019 at 18:43, Gibier said:

En algún lugar de tu casa deberías tener algo como esto

fa6f7f06c5b67239930540c11310ceb5.jpg

Aquí hay otro tipo de enrutador si desea más ejemplo de imagen:  https://www.google.com/search?q=router&client=ms-android-rogers-ca&prmd=isvn&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwiF7tT0zd3jAhUCSN8KHYSZAAwq&AqQA5AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

El mio es noganet, podrias ayudarme

first you need to go to the installation section of the modem. when you go to the installation section, the modem has a security section (usually, but not known). disable security then create a virtual server-style partition under the transmission header in the same setup settings section (may vary by modem), then create a port from that partition and then create a virtual server. when you do them, the problem disappears. (you need to pay attention when the modem is turned off and on the ip address changes. You can make a fixed ip or you need to constantly check and edit your ip address.

You can find a lot of videos if you searched on the internet as port opening and server creation.If you can't find your own language, search in English.
once you find out, if you encounter this problem again, it will take you 1 minute to solve it. Have fun.

https://imgur.com/tudeVop then it's time to start having fun.