Hp transfer spell

Newboot Newman

Question

8 answers to this question

1 hour ago, Newboot Newman said:

How would I go about making a spell that damages an enemy and also heals the caster for a certain amount of hp?

So easy to do, but buggy

You can create a spell which costs negative health and do the same amount of true damage to an enemy. The bad point is that you can surpass your maximum health doing that.

1 hour ago, Newboot Newman said:

How would I go about making a spell that damages an enemy and also heals the caster for a certain amount of hp?

You can do it, look at @Khaikaa's post! 

(Can't delete so I needed to edit.)

You can also make a healing spell that sacrifices your HP to heal someone else this way. (Just turn around the values and set it to a 'friendly' spell. IIRC)

37 minutes ago, Khaikaa said:

So easy to do, but buggy

You can create a spell which costs negative health and do the same amount of true damage to an enemy. The bad point is that you can surpass your maximum health doing that.

Is this reported in the bugs section? Could you post it there please ;)

5 hours ago, Khaikaa said:

So easy to do, but buggy

I think there's also life steal? Not sure if that's been implemented in the code or just on the UI.

15 minutes ago, panda said:

I think there's also life steal? Not sure if that's been implemented in the code or just on the UI.

I think that extra effects are not working yet(or at least they didn't on 4.8)