Ip Public

18jonatas18

Question

10 answers to this question

43 minutes ago, jcsnider said:

You can use a solution like No-Ip or Dynamic DNS. You can also call your internet provider and pay for a static (non-changing) IP.

Well, you do not always have to pay for static ip, sometimes it is just an option on your internet box. Ask to your internet provider. 

5 hours ago, 18jonatas18 said:

Is there no other way?

i maded this launcher, you every time ip change you put on a uploaded text file with the command "setip|9999|yourIP;"

and all the players get the ip updated automatically on their game. i let the code and things to personalize it. i use it instead of no-ip and work very very good. the bad thing is when intersect changes ip the configuration of sound and resolution return to  minimun, i hope they change it someday...

3 hours ago, jesusbleach said:

Eu desencadeou este iniciador, você troco sempre que você colocou um arquivo de texto carregado com o comando "setip | 9999 | yourIP;"

e todos os jogadores obtêm o ip atualizado automaticamente em seu jogo. Eu deixo o código e as coisas personalizá-lo. Eu uso isso em vez de não-ip e trabalho muito muito bom. O ruim é quando interceptar mudanças ip a configuração de som e resolução retornar para minimun, espero que eles mudem algum dia ...

Does this make the public ip stop changing? or do something else?