Still have 2 resolution problem

reaksiyon

Question

6 answers to this question

I would very much like to be able to help you, but that part outside the intersect I do not know much to say.
I can only bring you the minimum intersect requirements, and you can check if there is something missing or not matching the minimum requirements.

Requirements

Client

OS: Windows 7+ (.Net Framework 4.5), OSX 10.10+ (w / Mono), Various Linux Distros (w / Mono)
Processor: Intel i3 or Better
Memory: 1 GB RAM
Graphics: 1GB VRAM
OpenGL: Version 2.1+ & ARB Extensions
Storage: 1 GB available space

Editor

DirectX: 9.0c + Shader Support

Server

OS: Windows 7+ (.Net Framework 4.5), OSX 10.10+ (w / Mono), Various Linux Distros (w / Mono)
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Network: Broadband Internet connection

1 hour ago, Weylon Santana said:

I would very much like to be able to help you, but that part outside the intersect I do not know much to say.
I can only bring you the minimum intersect requirements, and you can check if there is something missing or not matching the minimum requirements.

Requirements

Client

OpenGL: Version 2.1+ & ARB Extensions

Editor

DirectX: 9.0c + Shader Support

Server

Memory: 2 GB RAM
Network: Broadband Internet connection

2 weeks ago i was not have resolution problem. And theres no problem in my graphic cards or others.. idk really how is this happen ~~ and my requirements are accepting this requirements.. I think its bugged after Nvidia's latest version for me. but still idk :(

Just now, reaksiyon said:

2 weeks ago i was not have resolution problem. And theres no problem in my graphic cards or others.. idk really how is this happen ~~ and my requirements are accepting this requirements.. I think its bugged after Nvidia's latest version for me. but still idk :(

Well, like you said, two weeks was normal, now it's not, obviously something happened at that time. Some problem is with the intersect, or in another game that you play could have caused that. Especially if you have a shared computer (small siblings, minor nephews, etc). What I advise is you keep an open mind.
If you are working on a project and everything is fine, you are making progress, keep it up, maybe it's just on your computer, in others it might be normal. And by the resolutions presented are the most used by players in general, I particularly do not give up 800x600 for nothing.
Keep working and do not let this relatively small problem get in the way of your project. Who knows in the future maybe it will solve itself as it came.
If you need someone to test your project, I volunteer to check if everything is okay. But compared to so many other errors that are here on the site that people show, this is not so great, it really can only be technical problems.

14 hours ago, reaksiyon said:

This is my second post about this. And this is going to be annoying..

First, I was thinking about this is cuz of my graphic driver updates.. But i did. I Updated to last ver but still i have same problem.

Problem: http://prntscr.com/gqfhj5
----

My Graphic Card Status:
http://prntscr.com/gqfinr
http://prntscr.com/gqfj6f

yea i have an NVIDIA GTX 960(very good graphic card) and let me 1080 but dont let me 720. this resolution catch is little crazy.

anyway. if i remember good there's many ways to catch resolutions supported with your graphic card. intersect use one more "safe" i think because also others can "break" the screen when you go full screen. sometimes is anyoning but others it helps. Anyway. if youre doing a game , dont worry, keep on it. the true players dont gonna have same error , depends of the pc remember. and eventually you can get that fixed, look about "custom resolutions on graphic cards" also you can get it work, also your graphic card "game full screen mode" losed compatibility cause a bad update/turn on /off error etc. i suggest you go to your graphics configuration and do a FACTORY RESET. also gonna help

you can do a downgrade uninstalling it COMPLETLY and reinstall the graphics manually downloading from the web of nvidia, that helped me a ton of times. Also your game is catching the default integrated graphics too. look on your nvidia config. is a weird option who you pick your default graphics to work.

Good luck. Its all i can say.