Editor Crash on Guild Variables

Ainz Ooal Gown

Question

10 answers to this question

13 hours ago, Kamus said:

Nope atm

i already tested following those steps on 0.7.1.48 (No custom code)

i tried the old guild variables and works well

i tried a new guild variable and works well

S.o: windows 10

https://ascensiongamedev.com/resources/filehost/508aa0ddbdee945f6e8c17a7a1c98ba0.mp4 

Thanks for testing. Strange as this is not working at all for me. I have just downloaded a fresh copy of intersect and tried and again same issue.

I am using windows 10, but it shouldn't be OS related?

I don't understand what is happening. No matter what I do, if I create a Guild Variable and try to use Input Variable and select a Guild Variable the editor crashes.

I have tested with different variable types, different wording, spacing in wording, anything to try and pin point the issue more.

6 minutes ago, Ainz Ooal Gown said:

I am using windows 10, but it shouldn't be OS related?

Maybe its a "first time" run error on that computer 
Im using intersect from a long time ago on this computer and maybe if you has reinstalled your S.O or something similar that forced you to run intersect for the first time, it messed everything up.
Some missing dll, although the error is not entirely clear to me

its a strange and specific bug :c

On 9/24/2022 at 6:17 AM, Ainz Ooal Gown said:

I've used Intersect for years with same OS and other version of windows and never came across this issue.

Suppose I can only wait and see what JC or Panda say about this.

Annoying its only happening to me, as need this bit to work for my guild features :P

No, I am with same problem too

8 minutes ago, Ainz Ooal Gown said:

You also have this issue?

Yes, I try others variables, search for a solution in the forum, but not found, as I'm still creating content for my project, I left it to solve later, because I believe that in the meantime there will be other updates that can solve this problem with the guilds

2 hours ago, panda said:

There is a bug fix for inputs that may be related to #1455 merged and present in 0.7.1.57 which is currently building. Please test with 0.7.1.57 or later once available, especially @Ainz Ooal Gown (who I imagine is RecoStar on Github).

Thanks Panda, yeah I am RecoStar on GitHub.

Weylon also compiled a test for me which worked. Glad this wasn't me just going mad lol. I will test 0.7.1.57 when its out.