Game New Dawn Skills Framework

SkywardRiver

Pretty exciting! (at least for me haha) Got skills in and working, albeit without custom icons haha. Anywho, I'm going to be uploading all New Dawn videos to my friend's channel to help em off the ground! It's actually a group of friends but they upload some silliness every now and then and you may even see me in a video or two in the future. Be sure to check em out and also leave me some feedback on what I can improve :D

Dude everything about that combat is freaking awesome the slashing like I've said is friggen sweet and the skills are just as good. The twirling skill reminds me of Herod from Scarlet Crusade in WoW, so sweet dude even the roll is awesome. I love watching the progress of this project please please entertain me more!

Yep! Spirit (basically your mana), EXP, Health, and Stamina are all in. Everything but EXP is visible and working as of now. Next I think I'm going to work on more AI stuff or maybe start work on some dialogue/quest stuff. Then again I may want to do the Tribe functions. Ugh I'm at a loss right now.

Looks like that's what I'll do then! I'm thinking character creation is next. (Selecting your tribe is a key part of character creation) This is gonna be a long process so be prepared to wait a week or two for the next video, lads.