Is next update going to add gold?

Phenomenal

Question

6 answers to this question

Gold and items should work fine. You should be able to spawn gold using map attributes and setup shops and stuff no problem.

About 85% of combat will be in update 1.4 soon :P

(No real ETA, it'll actually be soon. Delays like fishing trips today are what keep it from coming out sooner.)

I welcome you here,

I'm new to the forum and not of won given to the engine well and decided to entertain a little after that.

I downloaded the new version 1.6 that is unpacked and acted according to what you need to have downloaded files Aug.

1 hours it took me to get to know the program well and I found some bugs ... set 1 monster from which flies 1 item but do not fly it Gold .

I looked through a database of files intersect . no and I found there's nothing type of table -type Gold

P.s My English is a tragedy please understanding

4 hours ago, Martinnl said:

I welcome you here,

I'm new to the forum and not of won given to the engine well and decided to entertain a little after that.

I downloaded the new version 1.6 that is unpacked and acted according to what you need to have downloaded files Aug.

1 hours it took me to get to know the program well and I found some bugs ... set 1 monster from which flies 1 item but do not fly it Gold .

I looked through a database of files intersect . no and I found there's nothing type of table -type Gold

P.s My English is a tragedy please understanding

In the Item Editor select ( Item Type   >  Currency ) on a new item. Then simply name it "Gold" or "Gold Coins" or whatever you desire.

If you could tell me your native language I could translate this for you if it's difficult to understand. c:

My language is Polish but for years I live in the Netherlands. Thanks for the hint, I try to set and see the effect.

I have a small problem generally with these settings in your inventory:) but I think what time will bring some effects