Martinnl

Members
  • Content count

    25
  • Donations

    $0.00 
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  1. Hello, I think it would not go away if I did not have a problem. Maybe someone seems banal but I do not know why the terminal does not want to listen to me;) I just turn on the server because I wanted to do something. And here is the message that my server has been blocked by the Linux IPTables Firewall. I do not think this server has been on this Linux for more than 6 months, and there has never been such a problem, I just had an open port on the router and all worked without a problem. On Linux, I have installed Webmin and I tried to open ports there, but something is wrong because I still have the same message and how to scan ports, there is no active port that is designed for the server I have some options which may be good and maybe not ... iptables -t -l PREROUTING -i enp0s7 -d 192.168.2.8 -p tcp --port 1024 -j DNAT --to -destination 192.168.2.8:1024
  2. I think something is wrong ... as I have to add to anti virus as it is linux .... Photo taken only by putty, how I start the same message on servie ... I connect to the server via public ip. although under the server I can connect, this message is strange for me
  3. Problem with utf-8

    Hello for this solution to just the problem with utf-8 in Polish ... in MonoGame, add dread Witam o to rozwiazanie na wlasnie problem z utf-8 w jezyku polskim ... w MonoGame dodac derektywy <!-- Basic Latin --> <CharacterRegion> <Start>&#x0020;</Start> <End>&#x007F;</End> </CharacterRegion> <!-- Latin Extended-A --> <CharacterRegion> <Start>&#x0104;</Start> <End>&#x017C;</End> </CharacterRegion> <!-- Latin-1 Supplement --> <CharacterRegion> <Start>&#x00F3;</Start> <End>&#x00F3;</End> </CharacterRegion>
  4. Problem with utf-8

    everything is working as it should ... thank you for your help
  5. Problem with utf-8

    <!-- Basic Latin --> <CharacterRegion> <Start>&#x0020;</Start> <End>&#x007F;</End> </CharacterRegion> <!-- Latin-1 Supplement --> <CharacterRegion> <Start>&#x0104;</Start> <End>&#x017C;</End> </CharacterRegion> these are the equivalent of Polish characters I used MonoGame. I tried to use it a long time ago, and it does not work, unless I'm doing something wrong
  6. Problem with utf-8

    all files are set to utf-8 but it did not help anyway. on the photo you have underlined differences.
  7. point re-spawn

    I tested your code a little and I think it's a mistake. and exactly what I mean, how is the global change set to 1 when writing and log out of the game will occur, in my opinion the change should return to 0, ie the state of not remembering the user's location
  8. Problem with utf-8

    all xml files have the UTF-8 attribute set
  9. Problem with utf-8

    if you are talking about <Language> Polski </ Language>, I entered it myself in different ways, but normally I have written in Polish, as it is said to be a test of strength and error
  10. Problem with utf-8

    I am sorry to say, but nothing helped, I wrote it in various formats, co-writing from Polish Wikipedia, Coding Polish characters, I will provide the link https://pl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kodowanie_polskich_znaków, (I know the site will be in Polish) I wrote in the form, encodage ISO-8859-2 and ISO 8859-2, and in this form the server does not turn on, in the post encoding = "ISO-8859-2", and encoding = "ISO 8859-2", the server switches on, but then there is no coding of characters
  11. Problem with utf-8

    Well, it did not help
  12. Problem with utf-8

    https://youtu.be/8PTJshLpuvE As in the subject, this problem is more directed to developers ... I have a probelm with <? Xml version = "1.0" encoding = "utf-8"?> <Language> Polish </ Language>, as well as server and client has the same character encoding, I also tried utf-16 and nothing, and this is a very big problem for me, because I need it, as each alphabet has its own language endings, I also wonder if this is also a problem on the server side servicing my server;), it is prv hosting Ubuntu 16.04 TLS Server, I also installed tests I installed the www site, with the Polish characters under utf-8 and the effect was as it should be
  13. point re-spawn

    Cool just can be worked out, not something else on auto seve ...
  14. Intersect Beta 4.6 Released!

    <? xml version = '1.0' encoding = 'UTF-8'?> XML document with Polish characters in element names and Attributes (ą ć ę łń ó ś ż). The Polish diacritic characters are unfortunately less privileged and occupy two bytes and belong to the Latin Extended-A group . Server does not read Polish letters
  15. Trying to run the server on Ubuntu

    I have a problem with Ubuntu 16.04 LTS Server ... Server with the Client is located in one directory in the site / home / xxx / Server ... on Ubuntu 15.04 everything worked fine Unhandled Exception: System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'Mono.Data.Sqlite, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=0738eb9f132ed756' or one of its dependencies. File name: 'Mono.Data.Sqlite, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=0738eb9f132ed756' [ERROR] FATAL UNHANDLED EXCEPTION: System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'Mono.Data.Sqlite, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=0738eb9f132ed756' or one of its dependencies. File name: 'Mono.Data.Sqlite, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=0738eb9f132ed756'