Resource Animation?

trollface

Question

Does the animation option in Resource work? I created an animation, added it to animation for a resource, yet I don't see any animation playing. I can place the animation itself on the map, a tree swaying, and it works fine, but when I put it into the Tree Resource, nothing happens.

Is it possible to create a tree falling animation once the tree resource reaches 0 hp? Is it possible to this through events?

5 answers to this question

15 hours ago, trollface said:

Does the animation option in Resource work? I created an animation, added it to animation for a resource, yet I don't see any animation playing. I can place the animation itself on the map, a tree swaying, and it works fine, but when I put it into the Tree Resource, nothing happens.

Is it possible to create a tree falling animation once the tree resource reaches 0 hp? Is it possible to this through events?

Animations in resources editor have this proposed make the tree falling when resources reaches 0 hp

Ah okay...

So resource art is static ( 1 frame ) and the animation is when the resource reaches 0 hp.

Game will look weird when non resource trees are swaying in the wind, while resource trees are frozen still :)

1 hour ago, Khaikaa said:

You can always make an eco friendly game where the players can only cut the dead and leafless trees

lol, thanks for the laugh :)

I'll figure something out in consideration for the aesthetics for Shoppe.Β