Need Help Looking for staff for a inspired on naruto MMORPG

uchihadark

Hi guys, I'm starting to make an mmrpg inspired on Naruto,and I need some staff for make it, as some graphic designer, programmer and some moderators for the game and forum.

You can check my old forum here:

The forum will be remodeled and will be name changed soon 

You can contact me on telegram searching my username @alexitokun

Thanks to everybody.

7 hours ago, Beefy Kasplant said:

Ahh, this is nostalgic! 

What will you be doing? 

Do you have any concept art? Maps? Plans? 

I have some maps done , and working now on the character concept , also I have a forum with 8k users that I made like 10 years ago when I made my first naruto mmorpg .

My concept now is an mmorpg inspired on naruto , like the NIN online , if you want more information you can add me to discord :)   my discord is Kaitokunk #6030

4755be10a992717657fe621d74869776.png

20 minutes ago, uchihadark said:

I have some maps done , and working now on the character concept , also I have a forum with 8k users that I made like 10 years ago when I made my first naruto mmorpg .

My concept now is an mmorpg inspired on naruto , like the NIN online , if you want more information you can add me to discord :)   my discord is Kaitokunk #6030

4755be10a992717657fe621d74869776.png

Awesome! Buut isn't that the same graphics as Nin Online?

Just now, Miharukun said:

Yeah but when I see the gate, it reminds me of old Nin Online graphics xD

But it looks amazing thought! Good luck with your project! :D 
If you ever need a beta tester, count me in.

That was my first thought as well, but @Zetasis managed to find the actual set, which is for sale so he could be in his right to use them.

Good luck on your project though. But can I just suggest you try and lay out your screenshots a little better?

It's rather confusing to look at.

49 minutes ago, Joyce said:

That was my first thought as well, but @Zetasis managed to find the actual set, which is for sale so he could be in his right to use them.

Good luck on your project though. But can I just suggest you try and lay out your screenshots a little better?

Yep , and apart of that i'm making new tiles in photoshop .

I took a fast screenshot haha sorry for that , I almost finished all the leaf village and will start with other maps soon .

Would you want to join in it? ^^ 

53 minutes ago, Miharukun said:

Yeah but when I see the gate, it reminds me of old Nin Online graphics xD

But it looks amazing thought! Good luck with your project! :D 
If you ever need a beta tester, count me in.

For sure, you can give me your discord and when I have some advances you can start playing it ^^ 

14 hours ago, Joyce said:

Those smaller buildings look exactly like Nins.. I don't know if they are in that pack or not?