Need Help C # programmer contract

felipesmoke94

1 hour ago, felipesmoke94 said:

any programs related to paid work for each exclusive system? interested send private message to talk about it!

The right would be:
"I need programmers, who write in C#, to do paid work by modifying the source, for every code change, interested - send me a message."

2 hours ago, Beefy Kasplant said:

Do you want to be a coder? Or hire a coder?

Your Google translate failed you here bud.

He's hiring programmers.

@Damian666 or @Gibier If my memory serves me correctly, you are still moderators, right? This topic is in the wrong place.

The right would be in Recruitment.

PS: I'm not acting as a moderator, I'm just reporting. I spoke to felipe, and he allowed me to correct it here, because his message was not being transmitted correctly.

7 minutes ago, Weylon Santana said:

The right would be:
I need programmers, who write in C#, to do paid work by modifying the source, for every code change, interested - send me a message.

He's hiring programmers.

@Damian666 or @Gibier If my memory serves me correctly, you are still moderators, right? This topic is in the wrong place.

The right would be in Recruitment.

PS: I'm not acting as a moderator, I'm just reporting. I spoke to felipe, and he allowed me to correct it here, because his message was not being transmitted correctly.

indeed

@felipesmoke94 your post is missing information please read this and edit your first post.