Need Help Johto Showdown (Need Mapper and People to Input PKM Data)

Giligis

I like it, but I think the majority of the fan-base would want you to use tiles from the fire red and leaf green era. I get that you're going for the whole retro feel but its 2k16 may as well go for the better graphical option. + No one wants cyndaquil and metapod looking like the same cat thing lol. Just my two cents though.

I don't want to really appeal to a giant fan base. I'm not looking to get shut down quickly. This is the part of the genre that I had the most fun, I hate the new graphics and Pokemon, my fun stopped at like Ruby/Sapphire, Diamond and Pearl were okay. I see what you're saying but the way I want to go, won't really work :S

• 1 month later...

i can make maps for pokemon but in rpg maker mv i dont know which engine you are using for making your game ,,,so if you can convert rpg maker mv maps into your engine files then reply me .

also tell me the name of your engine for making all of this easier.

Thank you

Cleaned up this thread a bit. Please keep it civil. yeroC is using Sherwins Vb6 Pokemon Engine which is based off of Eclipse. Converting maps from Eclipse's proprietary format to Rpg Maker MV (and more specifically, back) would likely not be worth the extra effects. -- That is obviously up to yeroC.

Β 

Thanks guys!