Intersect Client error

NewbieNoob

Question

I have been all the morning designing my maps and characters, and now i went to continue at afternoon and i cant open the intersect client, because it appears a blank square where it doesnt says anything, only accept and close the window. If soemone could help me thank you.

13 answers to this question

Hi NewbieNoob and welcome to the community.

Can you advise when this is happening and is the issue with the client or the editor? Also does this issue happen after you log into the editor/client or when you open the editor/client up.

A screenshot would also help to investigate your issue.

15 hours ago, NewbieNoob said:

It happens when I try to open the intersect client, I cant open it because it pop up a white square that doesnt say anything only accept, that close the client.

e0caf6dcb868cf28dcb2389036865b8e.jpg

This is what appears when I try to open the client.

2 hours ago, Chiki said:

There isnt any more only appears that square and I cant open the client, in the logs there isnt any error.

https://www.ascensiongamedev.com/resources/filehost/8bcb025206767adb7c671b16ad6323dd.jpg

This is my other account, i have created it to try download the file in other account.

Doesn't really give us much to go on from the error. I would start with what Phenomenal said check your DLLs.

.Net Framework 4.6.1+ is required to run the current version of Intersect.

I would suggest downloading and installing .Net Framework 4.6.1 or greater and see if that fixes the issue.

I just don't see how it would be working for you in the morning then not in the afternoon, that would suggest something has changed on your PC.