Need help with resources/gui/defaultskin.png

Khaikaa

Question

Hi everybody,

As the tittle sais, i need some help with that picture. I'm changing all the gui of my project but I have no idea of how should I handle this picture. I thought that this could be a recurrent problem for all people who want to make their own gui, and I did not find any topic solving this issue, so this may be the perfect oportunity.

This is the picture I'm talking about:

56529548285578.png

I really have no idea how to manage this picture, which part affects which window/element, why is the color palette there and if it is important or not... please, could someone explain how intersect uses this image?

4 answers to this question

That only really matters for the debug menu (F2) and admin menu (Insert) in the client.  The color palette at the bottom was used for buttons and stuff when no style is given via code or the json files.

Here is a video of all of that in use, but I am not really sure what everything does exactly in that file. (The code doesnt document it well either.)

I think this is a left over template file and isn’t used as it is not referenced in either of the xml files in the resources folder. 

Edit: Didn't know about the debug menu/admin menu!