Upnp problem !

Raza

Question

Hello ! My server was working pretty well but today i tried to lauch it but it suddently get an error.

It does not appear that your game is accessible to the outside world.
Debugging Steps (To allow public access):
   1. Firewalls might be blocking connections to your server. Check firewalls on your system. (i.e. iptables, FirewallD, Windows Firewall)
   2. Antivirus programs might also be blocking connections and you may need to add Intersect Server.exe to your antivirus exclusions.
   3. If on a college campus, or within a business network you likely do not have permission to open ports or host games in which case you are screwed!

It appears that UPnP Failed. Your might need to enable UPnP on your router or manually port forward to allow connections to your server.

Someone can help me ? Thanks ! (I moved in an other house this week end, maybe it's related ?) :o

edit : i already desactivate my firewall btw, and check my router's settings, and the upnp is running !

8 answers to this question

13 hours ago, Gibier said:

Does your anti-virus have one? If i wouldn't have desactivated my default window's firewall i my intersect server would be blocked by 3 firewall ^^,

Could be the same for you.

No it's not a firewall's problem, i already check it, I have this error too :

UPnP Service Initialization Succeeded
Failed to automatically port forward tcp port 2000 using UPnP. (UPnP possibly disabled in your router settings, or this port might already be forwarded!)
Failed to automatically port forward udp port 2000 using UPnP. (UPnP possibly disabled in your router settings, or this port might already be forwarded!)

Before the first one

54 minutes ago, Kibbelz said:

Well as the message says UPnP is probably disabled. Go into your router settings and enable it. Its probably better to just portforward instead whilst you're there :/

Nop, it's working too x) I have an other server (not intersect) in a dedicated pc using the upnp system, but thanks for your help anyway, that's nice of you :)  I will continue to search the problem and if i find something i will write a help message here for people with the same problem .

Kindest regards !

9 hours ago, Kibbelz said:

Well as the message says UPnP is probably disabled. Go into your router settings and enable it. Its probably better to just portforward instead whilst you're there :/

Ok i'm so lost, i'm sorry to spam about a so basic problem but i downloaded a new version of intersect to check and it's working perfectly, in the same pc than my main intersect server, so i don't understand how it is possible, i know that you need to do something else but we are 15 friends who are waiting to continue playing ... I can add screenshots if it's necessary, thanks a lot ^^